La Liga

“Spain is different”

6 Likes

Clearly you didn’t read the article because of you did, you’d realise it only says 11 people were arrested for racist abuse, and the rest just talk about abusive massages; also I pretty sure I posted an article that actually said 95% of the racist tweets came from outside the U.K. so I don’t know why people keep post fade information.

Excellent, that means you agree with what I was saying, and disagree with your brother.

It’s really nice when we can find common ground mate xx

No I disagree with you, like I said at the time this happened I posted an article on it, what you posted is very misleading that it could be classed as lying

Ah, I misread you, duh. My bad.

Where the article at? I’d like to get to the bottom of the issue.

https://twitter.com/bbcsport/status/1662385002649141248?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

:skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MadridXtra/status/1663198231302479874

Most will go with Mbappe, the issue is, Mbappe isn’t really a striker.

Kane

I think he’d push very hard for that move tbh

1 Like

Yeah think kane would be well suited, he brings the wingers in to play brilliantly and that’s what Madrid need. He can still get into the box and score goals as well clearly.

Mbappe would’ve been good in place of rodrygo but it’d be a proper galacticos move to sign him now.

Kane would only leave the Premier League for Real Madrid as no one turns down Real Madrid.

Wenger did. Not that he ever mentions it though.

4 Likes

Kane sounds nice in theory but it’s important to remember the dude has been playing in England all his career. I’m not sure the transition will be that smooth. I actually wouldn’t mind Firmino as temporary solution. Think he has the right kind of experience and can be the right fit to support Vini and Rodrygo.
Dream scenario of course is Jesus but the dude just got here, I don’t expect him to be moving anytime soon. Very likely he missed his chance at Madrid after signing with us.

Lautaro is another interesting name. Used to be one of his biggest haters but he’s been a different man since coming back from the World Cup. If he plays his cards right, I can see him at Madrid.

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1665296716721946625?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

Kane to Madrid?

It’s definitely Galactico transfer season, as if the market didn’t appear busy enough, this could start a serious transfer domino.

I personally expected Kane to stay still but this would be a monumental chance for him.

Benzema to Arsenal about 15 years after it was first rumoured? :joy:

2 Likes

Benzema to where? He can’t go down the retirement route yet can he?

The plan has to be Kane until they can land Haaland a few years down the line

Benz, Asensio, Hazard and Mariano out definitely means several new attacking players in. Wouldn’t be surprised if you nick an old Liverpool player like Firmino or Salah either, with Mbappe as the obv golden goose. Kane makes sensr from RM’s pov but the guy just… looks like a guy who will never leave England. hope I’m wrong tho, the sooner he leaves spurs the better :sweat_smile:

Thank fuck Saka just signed a new deal!

Mane’s days at Bayern look numbered…