La Liga

I turned to Atheltic Bilbao for something positive after the shit performance at home vs Klopps kunts and they knocked Barca out of the copa del rey, thanks Williams brothers! Sevilla and Atletico also went out this round (of 16) so Real big favs to win it now I suppose, they’re also favs for the league title so I guess they’re favs for the double.

1 Like

Excellent news.

1 Like

FC Barcelona :clown_face:

3 Likes

Oblak might as well retire and save his career from being ruined.

He needs to leave Atleti tbh he’s a world class goalkeeper who really should be moving to one of the elite teams!

This has been shambolic from Atletico though, such a poor title defence lol. It’s a little hyperbole maybe but I do think Simeone has run his course there. His achievements are one of the greatest in Spanish football all things considered but he can’t do more with this team.

1 Like

He can’t seem to save anything this season though. Honestly, nowadays it’s like every half chance he lets in. He needs to do better.

1 Like

1-2, game on. Yunus Musah’s had a good game, goal and everything against a big team like Atletico is pretty cool for having just turned 19. I hope we won’t come to regret getting rid of him now lol

1 Like

We already do imo

(could’ve definitely used him last game that’s for sure)

:ramsdale:

2-2 now, great ball by in by Carrasco, a tad too heavy but with a bit of luck Correa can tap it in.

LOL 3-2 actually. looked like offside?

2 Likes

Madness.

lol actually not offside, those long dancer’s legs got in the way.

Oh well, fair play.

1 Like

Madrid and Barca trying to save La Liga lol.

2 Likes

Not bad for Barcelona if they pull it off.

Brozovic could be the midfield partner that De Jong needs to kickstart his career there.

1 Like

See you know Barcelona won’t struggle for long with a mixture of the League depth and club status.
Domestically they’ll be challenging next season with another window.
So many variables play into their hands in a way that’s harder for teams like United or Arsenal here.

Apologise in advance to @RockyMaivia your going to hate this post.:innocent:

1 Like

Barca - Atletico now, Atletico 1-0 up 7 mins in (Carrasco), Adama starts on the right, Auba on the bench. Hope the cuntalans lose. Never forget their disgusting CL cheating :santi:

oh ffssssss Jordi Alba 1-1 immediately, mad volley shot in the top right corner. fantastic strike, sad to say.

And 2-1, a header by Gavi after a really nice move by Adama who got the assist and also played a part in the first goal, great game so far by him and great return to Spain tbh.

4-1 at 54mins. Simeone’s impenetrable Defense has just collapsed.

:fire::fire:.

Would you guys say that Dani Alves is the GOAT Right back?

Is he even the GOAT Brazilian right-back?

5 Likes

The most decorated player in football history when it comes to team honours. He’s definitely in the conversation as at his peak he was superb. Brazil been blessed with so many top full backs down the years.

5 Likes