La Liga

Really a good opportunity for back to back titles for Atletico this. Don’t blow this Simeone.

2 Likes

I think Real Madrid are better and will win it.

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Good breakdown

Real Madrid beat Mallorca 6-1, Asensio with three from a central midfield role where Ancelotti has deployed him recently.

Exciting midfield there rn, Camavinga hit the ground running, Asensio at CM, Valverde’s trajectory is fantastic, Casemiro back in form, even if Modric and Kroos aren’t there they are saturated in MF, I mean even Isco gets game time under Ancelotti.

Still struggling to get a fully functional attacking trio going which they will need against top European teams, it’s still mostly Benzema carrying them with his incredible consistency and then you get the odd brilliance from the wide players once in a while.

6 Likes

Would have loved to have gotten Asensio - seriously under rated !?

Barca firing blanks.

May Barcelona’s mediocrity continue. Yum yum.

4 Likes

Lets hope they have Artetas number… :phone:

1 Like

No top coach is walking into that mess

Atletico playing Barca… Is this still a big game?

I would love to see Joao Felix at any other Club . I feel like he would be a contender for the best next gen forward in the game along with Haaland and Mbappe.
Severely limited under the man in black.

2-0 up at half time. Ah Barcelona continues to suck and I won’t get tired of it.

3 Likes

They can’t even afford to replace Koeman ffs :joy:, definitely don’t envy them

2 Likes

Henrik Larsson looking dumbfounded on the Barca coach bench there, he should’ve never joined that sinking ship :arteta: he can’t believe the football they’re playing atm lol

1 Like

LaLigaTV absolutely sucking off Simeone and Atletico right now. Would literally blowjob him if they could :rofl:

Barcelona in a world of hurt, surely Koeman gets the arse any minute now?

Hope Barcelona go for Arteta. They look dumb enough to make such a move

They’re broke they can’t afford to sack I believe. Laporta wanted him replaced as soon as he got in but there’s no money lol.

His contract finishes at the end of this season. But lord knows the state Barcelona will be in by then.

2 Likes

Espanol spanking Real Madrid. I guess Atletico will walk the league again this season.