La Liga

Wow what a shit show

It’s not April yet though?? :rofl::rofl:

Barca 3-0 up in their first competitive match post-Messi. Braithwaite brace.

1 Like

I’ve talked with quite a lot of people about the Messi thing and almost everyone thinks that Barca will be better this season without him.
They’ve looked good in that preseason match against Juve.
There is talent in the team. Likely we see someone rise up like Benzema did when Ronaldo left and Bale wasn’t used as much.

The stupidest decision Barcelona made was not saving a shit tonne of money and letting Messi leave last year. He may still be the very best player in the world but they really needed to just start the post-Messi rebuild and get it over and done with.

An abundance of good young talent in that team they just need a good manager to harness the talent.

3 Likes

*Bracewaite

7 Likes

He will have done 14 years at Madrid as their main striker if he sees out the two years. Impressive feat all things considered.

5 Likes

Garcia having a night to forget rn against Bilbao. He doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

Stuart Robson is tearing strips out of him on commentary.

Down 1-0.

1 Like

That Barca kit is shocking too.

Neto having a bad game, a guy who we were linked with…

I don’t think the Barca squad is bad, Koeman isn’t a great coach or motivator

Good thing we got Rammy. (I refuse to call him Rammers. That’s a bridge too far for me.)

Understatement, it needs to be purged in purifying fire. Last’s season’s kit was actually quite nice. Why can’t kit manufacturer’s be consistent…

2 Likes

I like the color but the execution is poor. Why is the crest monochrome and shiny? Why does it look like Maddie’s pajama set? Nike could have done a little better.

Edit: Memphis with a stinger. 1-1!

Lively game between Madrid and Levante, 3-3, Vinicius with a quality equalizer.

86min atm.

1 Like

Look what came today :eyes:

Looking forward to reading it at some point

1 Like

Real Madrid have more La Liga titles and also more European Cup/Champions League titles, right?

Wonder what the measure is for Barca being the world’s greatest club when it seems their status as Spain’s greatest is dubious lol

Just thinking out loud, I know you didn’t title the book :grin:

2 Likes

Haha good shout tbf! To quote a famous Wenger saying

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

.:joy:

I don’t think we do tbh. Literally or figuratively speaking.

lol

1 Like

I think he just said it to wind Fergie up and it worked did it not :joy:

1 Like

Lamela came on and scored the winner at the death for Sevilla today after his substitute brace in his last match.