La Liga

Thats a fab goal from Benzema! Always shown his class (on the pitch) and now getting the recognition he deserves

1 Like

Yeah good for him finally getting the recognition. Heā€™s been very consistent throughout the years but always in the shadows.

Barca will turn this around.

Or notā€¦

2-0. 28 minuten in.

3 Likes

Barca are shit Blink. Donā€™t believe the hype.
Same as Dortmund.

1 Like

Cholo must be doing the grabbing the balls celebration right now.

Game on!

Regardless of playing under Koeman Mingueza and Pedri will be the next big things in Spain, particularly Pedri

Awful conditions though lol, Madrid does get the extremities probably more than any other place on the peninsula

2 Likes

Messi is shaking?!

Could be a massive week for Real here, I must say Zidane is doing rather well with the lineups he has had to run out. Chance of back to back titles here and has barely had Hazard fit since his arrived.

2 Likes

If he wins finsihes the season well then maybe, just maybe, Madrid will get him Mbappe.
Odegaard will surely head out then.

What a chance,!

Enjoyable game! Madrid deserved it for their first half performance, but Barca were at least better int he second half

Still have a feeling there will be a twist in the final games but you have to say Madrid are favourites as it stands

2 Likes

Itā€™s raining and heā€™s old like me. Weā€™re frail.

How good has Benzema been in the 3 seasons since Ronaldo left for Juve ?

Itā€™s so weird that heā€™s won so much and been so consistent but got banned from the French team over that sex tape. Absolutely bizarre.

3 Likes

What do you mean?
As in, itā€™s bizarre that a bloody millionaire thought itā€™s wise to blackmail a friend and teammate of his?

3 Likes

Atletico really need to find a winning goal here.

Atleti are in desperate need of a striker.
Theyā€™re gonna ask for Laca like they usually do, perfect time to go there. Heā€™ll be great with Felix up top.

Score?

If the goals of Suarez wouldnā€™t have dried up they would have walked the League. On the other hand a 19 goal return for a 34 year old isnā€™t bad at all. I guess the real disappointment in this is Joao Felix.