La Liga

Peter Lim has run that club into the ground. I think they’re 14th right now? Only a matter of time before they get relegated.

1 Like

Looking like one of the best young strikers out there at the moment

3 Likes
1 Like

Up to 15 league goals now Messi.

I wanted to hear more about being happy on the beach playing frisbee

Another beauty from VAR last night - time all European leagues scraped it.

2 Likes

Read somewhere Barca refuse to play Coutinho as they have to pay a €5m clause to Liverpool for x amount of appearances. Lol

Broke Catalan cunts.

Though, we’re doing the same with Pablo Mari…

3 Likes

Dropped points for Atleti at Levante, keeping Real and or Barca within somewhat of striking distance.

Seeing people losing it over this on Twitter.

The way these idiot cules have gone after Mbappe.

Counting down the days until they’re back in the ‘Saviola is our best player’ era. Bet none of these kids remember that.

1 Like

Would love it if atletico somehow had the funds to get him, imagine how pissed real and Barca fans would be.

Atleti pick up their first home defeat of the season versus Levante. 2-nil loss and now only have a 6 point lead from Madrid with no games in hand.

1 Like

I hope they don’t throw it away, really want El Cholo to win La Liga again.

5 Likes

His reputation in the bin if he doesn’t get this done tbh.

5 Likes

Madrid win thanks to a Casemiro goal. 4 in a row now.

Question. Where do you guys think Casemiro ranks in terms of great CDMs?

I have to say I think he might be right up there.

He and Kante are probably the top two from the last 5-6 years in that position. Not including DLP’s.

1 Like

Remember when people used to shit on Coquelin for not making enough forward passes. Casemiro shows if you have other players to take up creativity, you can dedicate a player for the defensive side.

Kante is an altogether different beast.

What sets players like Casemiro apart from dross like Coquelin is the fact that Casemiro is a strong part of contributing to Real’s attacking game. He’s very good at long passes and takes up spaces in attacking areas for Real Madrid when they’re on the ball.

Coquelin was a tackler, Casemiro can actually do much more than just tackle.

2 Likes

I would take your word for this but often such players are conveniently attributed qualities which wouldn’t be on display if they were in a different team.

Lenglet is a terrible CB.

French Mustafi

5 Likes