La Liga

I was just about to be sarcy but I hadn’t realised that Millions are Scottish.

Millions are banging, one of the most memorable sweets of schooldays.

3 Likes

Good Ebening and his Vampireal have turned 0-1 around to 2-1 against Eibar with 15 to go, he needs this win, the old looker.

1 Like

1 Like

Those Valencia third kits this year are fire.

Barca going to Barca

EDIT:

Swear Real Madrid took a swipe at clubs like Arsenal, said they won’t be signing players like Cavani as it isn’t ethical to spend money on players whilst also demanding staff wage cuts.

And we are out here, sacking loads of staff, making players take big wage cuts, whilst throwing players away for free and making signings and putting Auba on 400k a week.

I doubt Real Madrid have thought about us in the last decade.

4 Likes

Has he not lived in Spain long enough to qualify for an EU passport?

I thought that was why we loaned the Joel Campbells to third division Spanish clubs.

1 Like

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

4 Likes

You love to see it.
Barca’s greatest and most beloved player ever hates playing for Barca atm. :rofl:

Partey on bench for Atletico :pires2:

1 Like

Luis at the double.

2 Likes

He’s bound to have a good time at Atletico because of the runners around him. Barcelona team was so slow and immobile and also carry Messi lack of running. They couldn’t afford to have two players who walked about anymore.

5 Likes

Atletico could take the title this season… They have a lot of firepower in their team now, Barca are in a shit state, Real don’t look convincing either.

1 Like

Emery playing Barcelona, kind of want him to win :ozil:

1 Like

Suarez is a baller, no surprise here.
Another victim of reactionary kids on Twitter calling him fat like Higuain and Laca.

He is past his best now, but to put him with Higuain is insulting.

He was the best striker of this era imo.

And to put either or those two with Grindazette is a massive insult, possibly criminal.

1 Like

My striker. :syringe:

1 Like

This is you and Calum

1 Like

Tbf I do think he is mostly done - as an elite player on elite level starting 50 games a season. But he still has class, he’ll score many important goals this season and like @SRCJJ said if he’s surrounded with runners around him he’ll have a good time considering the technical ability and intelligence he still has.
I expect Simeone to rotate him in a smart way and make the best out of him.

1 Like