La Liga

lol shots fired :mustafi:

It sounds like he’s saying Messi is a right cunt. Reminds me of:

Messi’s “favourite victim at the moment” is said to be Spanish 22-year-old Cristian Tello, to whom Messi has apparently delivered such gems as “What are you doing? You’re new here, and you’re nobody!” and “Pass me the ball, you’re here to play for me.”

Tello was allegedly left in tears after these exchanges, a situation which the report claims was made even worse by the fact that the other players in the changing room blanked him even when he broke into the first team.

Messi is also reported to have attacked Chilean striker Alexis Sanchez, who signed from Udinese for 37 million euros in 2011, saying, “Considering how bad you are, I’ve no idea how you cost so much,” and, “Stop shooting so much and give me the ball.”

The story remains firmly in the ‘unconfirmed’ bracket, and even if Messi did use the language in question it’s certainly easy enough to imagine that he did so with tongue firmly in cheek, in the spirit of training ground banter.

Messi has said complimentary things about Artur in the past, no? Think the relationship with him Rakitic isnt great though

That quote also looks fake as hell lol

Either that or he’s just trying to buy favour with the superstar in the team :man_shrugging:t2:

VAR failing to overturn this decision, been some awful decisions recently

Barca have Atlético over in a little over half an hour if you lot are bored. Barca have to stay close to RM and have a league title to fight for, Atlético need to secure a top 4 spot and CL.

Instances like this is where I can believe match fixing is still rife in football

2 Likes

It’s inexplicable, I’m amazed the referee gave it never mind video officials ignoring it

Big call aswell as Mallora now close the gap between themselves and Celta in the relegation battle

1 Like

Since VAR came in.

Basically, we have some good decisions “yes, this is what VAR is for”. And then some bad decisions “where’s VAR? How did VAR not overturn that?”

So we might as well just stick with the on field referee

2 Likes

lol 1-0 own goal by Diego Costa on a corner.

Whoa just gave ter Stegen a yellow for being off his line and saving a pen, league is a fix.

Barca are a pants team.

lol he gets to take the pen again and yellow for Ter-Stegen for getting off the line too quickly, now what

Saul scores on the re-take, 1-1 :grin:

Why the hell did the ref book him? Was it for anything he said? :laughing:

Sounds like I’m missing a good game, can see Atletico nicking a win there

has been a great 25 mins. Carrasco is looking fantastic.

The one that got away

Absolute shit pen, the worst type of pens I know, Felipe tries to poke the ball while it’s in the air, barely touches Semedo on the toe because he is a millisecond late and Semedo fucking falls like he’s been shot in the stomach. Given as a pen for Farca and Messi calmly scores, 2-1.

1 Like

No way that should have been a penalty for Barcelona and VAR fails to overturn it.

Messi giving me Gary Oldman Fifth Element vibes.

oldman

4 Likes

Classic Barca tho. The only acceptable explanation for why VAR didn’t overturn it is because they were on the floor laughing so hard and couldn’t get up in time to call the ref and tell him to fuck off.

700 for Messi :goat:

I’m missing a good game by the sounds of it, was this one a pen?

1 Like

Lol Messi booked for throwing a fit, then Carrasco rides into the pen box for like the fourth time and Semedo trips him, properly trips him this time mind, and it’s a pen again for AtlĂ©tico lol

SaĂșl scores (again), 2-2 :grin:

Good pen down in the corner, ter Stegen is on it but can’t hold it.