La Liga

Late is an understatement. Horrendous manager.

2 Likes

Imagine sacking the best manager in the worldā€¦

That list is insane haha. I wonder what formula they use

1 Like

No idea. Thereā€™s definitely a group of Blaugrana that rate him tbf( and I can get it to some extent) but the guy is nowhere near Klopp or Pep atm.

1 Like

I donā€™t get anyone that rates him. Heā€™s criminally mismanaged the Barcelona squad although admittedly the problems are far deeper than just him.

1 Like

Thatā€™s where I stand. Personally, I didnā€™t rate him even before he went to Barca.

Unai Emery made it to 19 lol

1 Like

Seiten looks like the initial favourite, which could actually be very interesting. Basically the complete opposite of Valverde.

Amazed he survived the game at Anfield tbh, nevermind make it January 2020.

1 Like

Barto, hire Emery big man :ozil:

Please, I would pay to see that.

Setien it isā€¦ should be fun!

1 Like

CL #6 and another La Liga incoming with that squad then, if RM continue not being able to buy a goal.

1 Like

Iā€™m amazed he survived the Roma collapse tbh

2 Likes

Will Barcelona sign a Suarez replacement now or wait until the summer?

If they canā€™t afford the bigger names, they could do a lot worse than Avila imo

Auba maybe. Best player in the world not in the CL right now.

Should have gone after that, the hierarchy at Barca are absolutely clueless.

Heā€™s so awful and was retained even after the Liverpool fiasco too, was as if he had dirt on Bartomeu.

I like Valverde a lot and think many clubs should look at him now.

Glad weā€™ve already got our manager and one of those clubs wonā€™t be us, donā€™t know if I would have coped appointing a glorified Unai Emery after dealing with Emery for 18 months.

1 Like

@AbouCuellar Setien at Barcelona! Very curious how this will played out. He has been hyped for years now.

Please. 100m right in the bank.
Cha-ching! :pound:

You really are such a contrarian lol

We shall see. Heā€™s at least someone who makes sense at BarƧa, something you couldā€™ve never said about Valverde. Big step up for him though.