La Liga

Can’t wait to see how he’ll do at Barca :fire:

No wonder Barca bought Griezmann and want Neymar :grimacing:

EDIT: And Barcelona still scored 90 goals in La Liga, Messi contibuting 49 (g+a).

Lol

He actually looks fat from the pictures I’ve seen of him too.

He’s just thicc

4 Likes

Hazard is a chunky monkey

Exclusive pictures of Hazard reporting to the training ground.

3 Likes

Any predictions about how far into the season Zizou gets fired?
Wenger, Mourinho, Allegri lurking over that opportunity.

Aren’t white shirts meant to make you look bigger?

Eden being fat-shamed. I wonder who leaked that +7kg info lol.

1 Like

Higuiain

1 Like

The Ronaldo effect.

No

I’m not sure Brits stopped watching La Liga because they’d no longer get to see Ronaldo scoring pens and smashing free kicks into walls.

Though a surge in Brits watching Serie A instead might support the notion.

Don’t underplay Ronaldo’s appeal. Put a massive club like Juve on another level and made Serie A relevant again.

La Liga was on British television well before Ronaldo played in it. This isn’t it chief

True but we’re talking about today. Is it worth for any of those networks to invest in La Liga? Not sure how well the free matches on ITV did a while ago.
Generally people will watch La Liga for Barca or Madrid. Ronaldo leaving has reduced a lot of the appeal Madrid had. Plus, they’ve been embarrassing in it as well. :rofl::joy:

I’d honestly be willing to believe you if I saw some evidence.

Regarding Ronaldo’s appeal? Will I have to prove that Messi is an elite talent next?
Look what impact Ronaldo made when he signed for Juve:

We’re talking about television viewers in Britain, not worldwide social media followers or how much merch Juve sold when they bought him.

I’m just sceptical that he’s the reason that the rights to Spanish football haven’t been bought up in Britain. I’m not denying his general appeal and status. It’s just a bold claim.

1 Like