La Liga

2-0 Real FT. Undeserved.

Betis - Real Sociedad, Girona - Atl. Madrid, Barcellona - Villarreal and Alaves - Seville today.
Betis up at HT.

1-0 Betis FT.

Barca go top after they beat Villarreal and all Sevilla can manage is a draw at Alaves.

You standing in for Luca until he’s back Aussie?

6 Likes

I’m not going to post goals bud, but someone got to chip in to help fill the void. How long is his ban ? It simply has to last through the OT game as he’ll lose his mind during that clash also.

1 Like

Saturday I think hah

The length of the ban is under review. The week he currently has is in place because action needed to be taken quickly and without the consultation of all members of the moderating team.

Wins for Valencia & Getafe so far tonight in the Copa Del Rey. Leganes & Espanyol also progress.

3 Likes

Cup progression for Atletico, Girona, Real Sociedad, Sevilla, Villarreal, Barca & Real Valladolid.

1 Like

Cup progression for Levante, Real Madrid, Sporting Gijon, Athletic Bilbao & Real Betis. I hope I’m doing proud Luca!

2 Likes
1 Like

That home shirt is very 90’s.

They must really love Rakitic to turn their home kit into a Croatia one.

1 Like

sorry but i think those look terrible

1 Like

Leganes vs Getafe in a bit of a who cares match tonight , but thought I better post it as Luca would have kittens if he’s reading this thread.

Second one makes sense as those divas at Barcelona need a sash to go with their personality.

A repeat of this on Tuesday please Lionel :+1:

1 Like

Messi is just amazing.

Football will never be the same when he hang’s 'em up.

The fact he finished fifth in the Ballon d’Or voting is criminal.

3 Likes

Two more free kicks scored for Messi tonight :fire:

If he keeps it up, he might be able to finish 4th next year!

2 Likes

Modric, Ronaldo et al are better than this guy don’t you know? :joy:

2 Likes