La Liga

The evil empire has been destroyed in style. Fucking love it! You just have to understand i hate Madrid so much so i love to see them getting destroyed.

1 Like

Ray Hudson, right? He is a commentating legend haha

1 Like

He keeps interrupting the American lead commentator lol

1 Like

Varane is the biggest fraud in the world.

3 Likes

This :point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Close competiton with the great Muller.

1 Like

Barca won 5-1?!

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Lol Madrid biggest classico loss since the 5-0 in 2010?

1 Like

4-0 in 2015 but this one will technically get classified as more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:hear_no_evil:

1 Like

He is not that wrong. Real had some great chances when 2-1 down.

Unfortunately heā€™s a dead man walking. Any defeat was the end but a 5-1 defeat is a wound to the heart. Much like Rafaā€™s defeat in 2015.

Itā€™s a shame because they could build a well developed possession based style under him and really progress from the past ten years and relying on individual brilliance. But hey, this is Florentino :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Meanwhile, Villarreal up at HT against Alaves.

Tbh I canā€™t really blame Flo, the players arenā€™t buying into it so it will never happen.

Zidane was so successful because he massaged their egos lol

1 Like

Yeah, the way he bailed on Spain proably doesnā€™t sit well with the Spanish players either plus he was never the first choice, more like fourth or fifth.

From almost managing Spain at a world cup to managing Real for no more than three months, itā€™s been a whirlwind year. This move was clearly way too early for him, Zidane knew he had got almost everything out of this squad. Their awful league position last season reflected that and without heavy investment in top tier players it was always going to be a struggle without Ronaldo.

Bale is a great player but heā€™s always playing catch up fitness wise and is never above 70% week to week, thatā€™s a huge issue when heā€™s now supposedly your main man.Unfortunately heā€™s just not that guy and Iā€™d have wanted assurances regarding signings to make the jump tbh.

1 Like

Alaves keep their great start to the season alive. 2-1 FT for them.

1-1 Alaves

2-1 Alaves

Conte at Madrid (Vs Ramos, Carvajal etc) will be entertaining for sure :arteta:

1 Like

14 points from 10 games including a 5-1 defeat to Barca will get you sacked as a Real Madrid manager.

1 Like

Would Conte being at Madrid rule out them going for Hazard? I donā€™t know just how bad their relationship was ā€“ it was probably exaggerated in the media, but still, I wonder if Hazardā€™s interviews will now consist of, ā€œyeah itā€™s always been a dream of mine to play for Barcelonaā€¦ā€

2 Likes