La Liga

Obligatory Bale injury?

Great player but if he’s you’re main man then good luck.

Oblak at it again.

Haven’t really followed La Liga too much this season. Is Courtios Real’s no1? I noticed Navas played in the CL though, so are they doing that league keeper and cup keeper thing?

He has only been their no1 recently.

Knew it was gonna finish in this way. You just to have to look at the last derbies in La Liga to know this.
Been a pretty dull and average league so far, as no one can get away with it.

Huesca - Girona, Villarreal - Valladolid, Levante -Alaves and Betis - Leganes today.

Huesca-Girona 1-1

1-0 Girona

1-1 Huesca

Villarreal-Valladolid 0-1 FT

1-0 Valladolid. Good strike.

Levante beat Alaves 2-1

1-0 Alaves

1-1 Levante

2-1 Levante

Betis finally getting good results. 1-0 FT against Leganes

Majestic move.

Celta-Getafe today.

Bartomeu truly on a madness. The wrong kind of madness mind :arteta:

Definitely don’t believe the rumours about Mourinho, the Wenger ones I’m not sure about. But tbh either one of them would be an upgrade on Valverde right now. Plus I’d genuinely love to see Wenger manage at Barca, would be one hell of a time for better or worse :grin:

1 Like

if that truly did happen and barca got Maureen fucking hell i would laugh so hard.

Wenger at Barca would work

Wenger at Barca :giroud2:

Wenger at Barca would be interesting

I know Mourinho once worked for Barcelona but nothing about him is Barca DNA.

1 Like

Mourinho at Barca. The right man to complete destroy them once and for all :arteta:

Celta up at HT.

1-1 FT.

Yep, just the ordinary dictionary definition of madness i.e. losing your fucking mind and making retarded decisions

4 Likes
6 Likes

That is a phenomenal record. Probs the best keeper in the world but is also standing behind the most well drilled defensive unit in world football.

1 Like
4 Likes