La Liga

So after all that it seems the answer was that it was Madrid who lacked the balls to offer it to Wenger

6 Likes

Aw I wanted Wenger to take the job :cry: Guess heā€™ll never win the CL. I guess Asia have their own CL? Thatā€™ll do, when he takes over Shanghai Shenhua :joy:

1 Like

No point Wenger being Madrid manager while weā€™re out of the CL though. All it would do is give clubs like Liverpool an easy win.

1 Like

Arteta free to take over the Spain job now.

2 Likes

He was Barcaā€™s second keeper as well.

Will he stay or will he goā€¦

Modern football

https://twitter.com/movistarplus/status/1007240185220861952

https://twitter.com/gffn/status/1007240916950806531

Youā€™re not Lebron James, mate

2 Likes

what a preening little prick, fuck off or stay no one fucking cares you are not fucking messi.

5 Likes

couldnt care less what this Fortnite playing manchild decides

2 Likes

What a fucking rat

1 Like

Read that he is staying. Massive if Atletico can add Lemar as well.

If he was staying he would have announced it already.

1 Like

Lol at him turning it into a reality show. Heā€™s not even that good tbf

1 Like

Hazard did the same sort of shit and everyone got over it.

1 Like

6 Likes

Loool Griezmann acting like heā€™s LeBron James :arteta:

If Ronaldo did that, heā€™d rightly get roasted, and this guy isnā€™t even 1/5th of him.

Letā€™s be real, heā€™s a complete pussy and bottlejob. Bottles the CL final 2016, bottled Euro 2016, would have bottled the Europa this season too were it not for Koscielny blasting the football at his own face. (And despite that he dropped 2 2/10 performances).

Canā€™t wait till this prick bottles the WC too :arteta:

Yeah Hazard did this shit like 6 years ago, predating even Lebron I think

Griezmann really is not worth all the hype

I think heā€™ll sign a new contract with Atletico but even their fans must be fed up with him already

1 Like

What really fucked me off is that he got is goals given to him on a plate but any goal he gets now he has that shit little dance with doing a loser signal on his head. That dance we would want to beat Delli Alli or Lingard to death if they do it, i used to like Griezmann he seemed to be a cool guy but it looks like he suddenly feels like he is a bigtime charlie big enough that he can mock other teams with his shit celebrations. Now just like Alli and Lingard it doesnt bother me none if someone puts a season ending tackle on him, absolute cunt of a ā€˜manā€™!

What if he says ā€˜I am signing for Arsenalā€™?

What will all you haters say then?

PS - all us haters. what a prick!

1 Like

Wish we bottled that chance at the end of the 1st leg at the Emirates also.