La Liga

Heard an interesting rumour the other day… Madrid confident of bringing Umtiti in this summer. Would be a strange one but it’s looking more and more likely he won’t renew with Barça and will go somewhere else.

1 Like

A Barca player to Real? What? :cech:

not like there isn’t precedent.

1 Like

I know. It would still be incredible though.

Betis-Malaga today.
1-1 at HT.

1-0 Malaga

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/xbglwm

1-1 Betis

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/qvzmpq

2-1 Betis FT. They have officially qualified to the Europa League! Fantastic season for them.

https://twitter.com/eaamalyon/status/991620813139906560

I’m not a big fan of Sky’s La Liga coverage, they seemed to not give a fuck most of the time. But neither am I sure about this… if it’s yet another subscription service, how successful will it be? People already fork out a lot for Sky and BT Sport.

1 Like

Sky’s coverage was bordering appalling to be honest. Most of the time they didn’t even bother with half/full-time analysis, plus they got rid of Revista de La Liga which was one of the best football programmes out there.

Still, it’s annoying how there’s now another subscription service needed to watch one of the major football leagues. Hopefully they start a channel on BT or Sky or falling that have a low price subscription service online (which I highly doubt).

Going to have to most likely stream games, which I hate doing, or end up living in a Spanish bar somewhere in London to get my La Liga fix!

It’s all right lads, the deal ronaldo7.com have with all leagues isn’t affected by this so watch away :henry2:

1 Like

Not really bothered tbf as don’t really watch it.

Surprised it didn’t go to BT tho so they could have said they have CL EL and all of Europe’s top leagues

Simeone dirty fucking bastard!

This is what i am saying about Simeone people want this fucker at our club, watching his teams everyone marvels at his defensive displays but after a season of watching this shit and not winning anything people will hate him and his football he is just the same as maureen and just as much of a cunt as well i wouldnt want this coward anywhere near fucking arsenal. This is the fucking guy who his is winning and all he does is defend defend and chucks balls over the top, all of that fucking talent and he cannot even fucking face us in a battle just sits back with 10 men behind the ball and then fucking streams forward on the counter any cunt do that.

1 Like

Yeah, Atletico have so many big talents who Simeone only allow them to play defensive. Pathetic.

And Atletico are going through to the final.

Still a filthy team.

would this shit work in the EPL, people will fucking say i would love him i would rather watch boring shit football and win, but Peps teams will rape teams that play like this. How long could you put up with watching this shit football, i dont think i could even watch a season of this fucking shit even if we are winning.

1 Like

Winning football. I don’t care how we get it.

Simeone is the absolute dream manager

1 Like

If in a 5 year period it got us 1 league title, 2 CL finals & a Europa league like it has done at Atletico I could easily put up with it.

De gustibus (latin). I don’t want him. Ok?

Each to their own, but also remember the Manu and Chavski fans said this with Maureen, he won with them and then Chavski got rid of him because he was a cunt and the players couldnt stand how he was playing.

Yet again he won in europe for Manu, but the players are looking unhappy and guess what the Manu fans are now saying ‘we are Manu we are used to playing and winning in a certain way’ they are starting to get fed up with the shitfests he serves up.

1 Like

Seville-Real Sociedad for the Europa League today. Let’s see who can be one of our opponents next season :xhaka: