La Liga

No need for any further words here.

Of course with all the Wenger stuff going on, but Iniesta also leaving Barcelona.

It was time tbh

1 Like

Dam I just saw this, it completely skipped my attention today what with the news about Wenger and other things.

He is truly irreplacable for Barcelona and Spanish football, honestly glad to say that Iā€™ve seen Iniesta-Xavi-Messi play together with my own eyes. Also nice to say Iā€™ve got his autograph!

Going to really miss seeing him play weekly :cry:

1 Like

The ultimate legend.

0-0 at HT.
0-0 FT. La Coruna are gone.

Eibar-Getafe and Celta Vigo-Valencia+The Copa del Rey final today @will24

Iā€™ll definitely try and watch the cup final tonight! Should be a good game considering how good a cup team Sevilla are :grinning:

In fact I remember the cup final in 2016 went to ET between these two so it should be close.

1 Like

Yep, Seville are very poor in the league, but great in the cups.

Iniesta for me is now up there in Zidaneā€™s bracket. In terms of technique for a midfielder, there is barely anything between them. You wouldnā€™t describe either as being prolific goal scorers but Zidane has the better numbers in this regard. Perhaps Iā€™d give Zidane the edge on vision, but then Iniesta edges him on dribbling ability. But Iā€™m sure people would argue otherwise on both of these views, as both of these players had insane vision and dribbling ability.

Both World Cup winners and scorers in the final, both European Championship winners. Whilst Zidane was probably more integral to his sides, Iniestaā€™s trophy cabinet is pretty much unrivalled in the game. And Iniesta was voted man of the match in the 2010 WC final.

It will be a shame to see him leave Barcelona. A true modern great, and one of the finest footballers of his generation without question.

8 Likes

Getafe 1-0 up at HT.

1-0 Getafe FT. They are 7th atm.

Valencia 0-0 at HT.
Valencia up thanks to Mina. Good goal and assist!

1-1 Celta

1-1 FT. Valencia have gone a bit of the boil recently. Thanks god for them Betis are too far behind.

Five minutes played and Iā€™m depressed that Iniesta is leaving next season :confounded:

1 Like

If anyone on sky is looking for the Copa final itā€™s on Sky Sports Mix channel 121

1 Like

Fucking hell! Messi almost scored a golazo from a free kick! :cech:
Barca pushing as high as they can. A goal for them is coming soon, imo.

I put it on Sky Football then Main Event and thought sky didnā€™t have it. Why did they put a fucking championship game on both channels? Haha

BarƧa well on top so far but Sevilla should improve

1 Like

Difference; Iniesta played with the greatest player of all time. Zidane is actually in the discussion.

SUAREZZZ

Route one football. England salutes you Ter Stegen

Edit: Cillessen* we salute you

1 Like

Think Sky are gonna lose the rights so they donā€™t really care anymore

It was coming. Barca were kocking on the doors since the start.

Yeah I think so too. To be honest their coverage for the past two seasons has been awful. Seems like they are half-arsed with it if Iā€™m honest, which is a shame because th days of Revista de La Liga were awesome. Hope BT get it instead!

1 Like