La Liga

Please happen, please please please

:pray:

Theyā€™re not getting those funds for free, potential lenders are aware of the urgency of the situation, even if BarƧa manages to raise the necessary amount, theyā€™d be paying the interest for years to come, altough itā€™d be satisfactory to see them fall short now.

1 Like

I never believe stuff like this. They always seem to find a way.

3 Likes

The most high profile move of 2021-22 was them not being able to register a player.

We must believe.

Lewa on loan in jan sounds good :arteta2:

1 Like

:eyes:

To this, Radrizzani revealed that they had a decided due date for the payment: ā€œIā€™ll tell you on the 2nd of September. If not, we will have a ā€˜global caseā€™ on all media against Barcelona.ā€

2 Likes

Time to lowball Barca with a bid for Frenkie.

1 Like

I would still have to see it to believe it. I just donā€™t see how a club with as much global pull and appeal wonā€™t find a way past this.

2 Likes

Such a non-story. Theyā€™ll be registering their new signings with no issues at all.

1 Like

I can definitely see one of the players taking a hit

What about the other story about Leeds suing Barca?

Over what? Barca would crush Leeds in court

1 Like

Wonā€™t happen. Massive bluff.

1 Like

Is this the Leeds who were going to challenge Everton stay in the PL. Yeah right.

3 Likes

And the previous board were the criminalsā€¦ riiiight

1 Like

Lawyers donā€™t get to openly declare that there is evidence of criminality. If that looks like it might exists go to the fucking cops and a prosecutor can decide what to do after a police investigation. They have nothing and are just hoping they can force some hands here. Including Pique who is apparently ready to accept a reduction in the hope that somewhat legitimises these claims.

Side note, I visited Barcelona in 2013. I got off the tour bus at the Camp Nou but decided against going in for a tour. Glad now they never got my money. Cunts.

5 Likes

This club is a fucking state.

Iā€™m annoyed that theyā€™re going to still be good at football at the same time as this is going on.

FdJ canā€™t be the only player to defer his salary during covid. Have they not paid anyone else either? It all smells very fishy.

At least Pique and Busquets I have heard.

And If I understood things correctly the thing with Frenkie is he had a 3y contract from 2019-2022, then they extended it to 5 yrs stretching to 2024 with additional wages but those wages would be deferred, and now theyā€™re trying the case for that extension to not be valid but actually illegal, saying he should stay contracted till 2024 but with the current (old) wages or something like that. IIRC.

And to clarify for anyone who barely give enough shits to follow this crap: the problem for Barca is not that they donā€™t have money, they have plenty of money which is why they keep buying players, itā€™s just that they need to balance the books in accord with their ffp. Itā€™s all income vs. expenditure, since in La Liga you need to get your ffp approved to register players ahead the season, unlike in the prem where you just do whatever the fuck you want, win shit and pay some dude later, maybe.

1 Like