Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

Stan isn’t long for this world. Josh gives me coked out fail son vibes, maybe he’ll sell Arsenal to keep up his habit.

2 Likes

I won’t enjoy us basically cheating to get all these players in a artificial league.

I might give up and just watch local football in normal leagues

5 Likes

We’re going to be the Donald Sterling Clippers in this ESL aren’t we?

Just there to make up the numbers, take our share of the pot money.

No desire to actually compete or win.

3 Likes

We can hang out with black guys as long as it’s not in public.

3 Likes

Disgusting set of proposals but no surprise with Kroenke in charge. He certainly knows how to make his money and he clearly cares nothing for football fans.

If you’re an Everton, West Ham or Leicester fan this morning you’d be highly aggravated you’re not in the 15. Wonder what PSG and Bayern will do.

This is some Sir Henry Norris shit Stan’s doing right now.

Could see hybrid clubs merging here to buy a franchise in. Definitely be an American presence soon.
That’ll be a long term aim going forward.

1 Like

PSG I reckon will eventually buckle, Bayern will be interesting with German morals but even they might for fear of being left behind.

1 Like

It’ll go something like without CL money etc

1 Like

Probably some time around January 2023 for some unknown reason…

3 Likes

Bayern are still significantly fan owned aren’t they? The fan owned element of the club (which, I believe was above 40 but less than 50%) will greatly oppose this. It’s the reason Bayern aren’t involved yet. Don’t think this has anything to do with German morals.

1 Like

RM and FCB were meant to be fan-owned.

I meant in the sense that they’re fan owned German clubs bar Leipzig, sorry if I worded that poorly.

2 Likes

What’s fucked up is that if this goes through who’s to say he doesn’t eventually fully uproot and relocate the club? Change the name, the colours, the crest?

This is probably why he was so adamant on owning full shares Of the club and would never sell. This must of been in the works for a while, and like @Joshua was saying this is basically owning an NFL side, which is a license to print your own cash.

The back lash from fans seems to be massive, and in all honesty I really can’t see people enjoying and following this league in the same way they do the domestic leagues. With out any real competition and nothing at stake it will end up being the club version of the nation’s league.

2 Likes

Yeah I think they’ll have to vote on it, no doubt the clubs are laying the groundwork to make sure that goes smoothly.

Laporta did say he was against the idea during the elections so let’s see…

How is this different than us being in the CL? Where we have no chance of winning either ;). At least we don’t have to do Olympiakos away again hehehe.

German football fans hate commercialization. I don’t think it’s morals per se. Which is a bit ironic since Bayern is one of the most commercialized clubs in European football.

These clubs are institutions and need to be laws in place to protect them from foreign ownership. Kroenke can basically do as he pleases with a great London club. Scandalous.

3 Likes

This is about 6 times what the CL money is. Kaching

1 Like

I’ve read they have the 5 billion to split between 15 teams initially due to the loan. I’ve read nowhere that money is on a per year basis. Have u seen that somewhere? If so can u link the story? There aren’t any broadcasting deals set up yet from what I understand are there?

1 Like