Kostantinos Mavropanos

Unionist tho so massive minus points

1 Like

Same ugly dude, just wetter. :joy:

Current man crush… Probably Henry Cavill, not quite sure if I want to be with him or just be him.

2 Likes

Kieran Tierney has potential imo!!

I thought this was arsenal only haha. Tom Hardy in that case. Or Benzema

You want him in you, you saucy little tart

:notes: Toss me off sexy Witcher :notes:

2 Likes

I love how I get so many replies to this. A lot of insecure men here :wink:

@SRCJJ Ah Tom Hardy. I most definitely would.

@JakeyBoy Henry Cavill isn’t even close to hot.

What the fuck did you just say

2 Likes

Only for the mediocre bunch, otherwise no one is gonna call Chris Hemsworth or any of the avenger Chrises ugly

Confirmation

2 Likes

He’s so bad he should be on trial there.

1 Like

It’s the second division in Germany. How shit can he be?

1 Like

Only Sanogo beats the hype this guy had for being a nothing player

5 Likes

Hasn’t convinced me on the pitch and if he hasn’t convinced the current manager a loan seems good. We also do have too many CBs, we’ve just not played well with the ones we have and had some injuries, the first 3 in the pecking order are already established and Chambers is probably also ahead of this guy and Saliba coming in summer. it’s too early to doom his career ofc, maybe he’ll come good.

A Sven dud by the looks of it.

2 Likes

Put him in the bin with Mkhi and Sokratis as signings we didn’t need to make that Sven orchestrated.

Edit: in fairness I don’t mind signings like this anyway. Low risk. You never know how they end up and we’ve been critical of the club in the past for missing out on talents.

7 Likes

Who was the last player we got cheap and who went on to be hidden gem though? Koscielny?

I certainly wouldn’t go overboard in praising this guy but injuries definitely hindered his development. That’s just the way it goes for some young players though.

I think CBs tend to get better with age as they reach a point in their late 20s and early 30s where they strike a fine balance between athleticism and intelligence.

2 Likes