Kostantinos Mavropanos

Start him against Atletico. Fed up with those 2 clowns.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/1886_blog/status/990644924067479552

3 Likes

Also he injured Lukaku with a big boy challenge :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t you mean Sotirios Kyrgiakos?

:arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

10 Likes

Chambers and Mav were quite good together, you would’ve thought they’d get rinsed.

2 Likes

Luckily for him, he might actually develop into a good player now that Wenger’s coaching staff won’t be around to destroy any talent and natural defensive instincts he has.

7 Likes

Mavropanos is an absolute tank. Built like a greek god with the pace of Hercules. Give this man a proper coach and he will explode.

3 Likes

Don’t forget this is my boy Sven’s first official signing.

1 Like

your boy? feeling a bit artificially haughty there arent you?

1 Like

He is gonna be first choice next season, considering Kos is past it and hopefully Mustafi will be sold.

His name is Kos.

That’s fun.

2 Likes

Has to start Carabao games now surely.

He can take over the nickname Kos the boss

Well, for sure, but i think the new manager could give him a chance as first choice.

Maverick?

Captain Marvel?

Tom “Marvolo” Riddle?

Marv the guy who gets shot in the face by Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction. Vincent was memorably played by an inspired John Travolta and, together with Samuel L Jackson who played the enigmatic Jules Winnfield, created one of the most enduring and loved “buddy” duos in modern cinematic history. The dazzling combination of on-screen chemistry and charismatic, pithy dialogue mark these two characters out as arguably Tarentino’s finest moment as a film Director, despite the movie being made almost 24 years ago.

3 Likes

I hate that both DC and Marvel have heroes called Captain Marvel.

Gets real confusing, real quick.

Praying he starts tonight.

You mean tomorrow.

1 Like

Poor MM is still not used to us playing on Thursday nights :cry:

2 Likes