Kieran Tierney (Signed and completed)

According to Arseblog, he isn’t able to run yet. I would imagine another month or two out.

Think it’s time to move on from this one now.

2 Likes

Celtic are bloody annoying. Just accept our deal you farmers :fishing_pole_and_fish:

Arsenal should have had a few targets lined up. By doing so, they could easily let Celtic know that there are a few offers out there and this is it. Instead, Arsenal seemingly bumble from target to target, try to dicker over a few million and are getting mugged off from a club in the SPL. All for a player that likely would miss the first several weeks of the season.

2 Likes

What I find so f*ing fascinating about football negotiations (not sure this is truly unique to AFC) is the nature of how LONG things take, when the mechanics of true negotiating certainly can’t be more than a few hours (not accounting for player contract talks)…

2 Likes
1 Like

If all the reports are right, Celtic have been very clear about what they want and have stuck by it.

“We want £25m”
“OK. How about £22m?”
“£25m”
“£22m and an extra million if we win the league?”
“Hahahahahaha so the offer is exactly the same then. We want £25m.”
“OK. £23m?”

Why do Arsenal have to be so Arsenal?!

4 Likes

LMFAO… can see us signing Saliba and this bloke and neither playing for us at all this year.

1 Like

Tierney signed on July 20th…shut down for the season due to complications with his hernia on August 15th. :henry2:

1 Like

I was just about to post something similar.

We do it in every transfer window and eventually have to pay what the club wanted but don’t get the player until the end of the window.

Celtic clearly want 25m and don’t need to sell so if we had paid that at the start of the window we wouldn’t look like a Mickey Mouse club when it comes to transfer negotiations.

Are we so poverty stricken we can’t afford a couple of million to get the deal done early?

We’re offering the £25m. It’s the structure of payments that is on the table.

And when you’re working with a limited budget, that’s exactly what you should be negotiating.

4 Likes

Better source than the fucking Sunday post and Glasgow Herald

The record is the Scottish mirror lol tho so is it really?

Dunno M8 tbh, all Scottish media is absolute dogshit London servile crap (filled with cunts like that cunt that is gagging to leave the Baltimore Sun for the New York times in the Wire season 5 @JakeyBoy), which makes the Record look a bit better.

I consider it one of the better papers despite being a tabloid because the Scotsman for example is the main broadsheet and is complete waste.

That’s a fair deal if true, which makes me think it’s not true.

1 Like

18m lol.

Throw a fucking crate of Tunnocks in with the deal already, ffs.

3 Likes