Kieran Tierney (Signed and completed)

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like
2 Likes

well we need a left back, so I’m all for signing a decent young guy

I didn’t realise he already had an injury list Ramsey would even wince at!

Why the fuck are we trying to sign a Celtic player that barely played last season?

1 Like

3 weeks is nothing tbh

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Arsenic account just stirring shit to get more attention. Shut the fuck up and go back to posting every useless source under the sun.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m turning off him a bit.

Stick to finding out what the Bogota Express thinks about this move you fuck

5 Likes

The feedback on this has been overwhelmingly negative. Apparently his injuries are pretty bad and some even say he’s got an Andy Murray style hip injury.

From who?

This would be our best signing in a long time

1 Like

He played 55 games in 17/18 and his season started in the middle of juli last season. It might not be anything chronic, but him just being overworked.

@Leper 37 games is not barely.

1 Like

If Tierney’s hip is that bad, it will be flagged up by a competent medical team and they won’t sign him.

is there a link for this?

If that were the case, I don’t think Celtic fans would be wanting him to stay and become captain, see out his career with them. I know plenty of them and this is the first time i’ve hear about Tierney being injury-prone (aside from 2016-17 when he was out a while).

He has played a ton of games, the Scottish season at least for Celtic with qualifiers etc is much longer than ours.

He missed 3 weeks in 17-18, and is a key part of their plans. Scottish league is also a lot more rough and tumble than England.

These injury concerns really have come out of nowhere imo.

Well I hope these things can result in us lowering the asking price for him.

He’s Injured right now…

signing confirmed then; mods make the thread!

6 Likes

Anything that makes me see less of Kolasinac increases my optimism by 30%. Gimme.

1 Like

Shite.

4 Likes

Damn you inject some clouds in my blue sky!

TBF he fits right into the Arsenal with that injury record!

1 Like

Honestly there’s a reason this guy had more hype than Robertson, who tbf came from nowhere and smashed it.

You can take your injury concerns, shine them up real nice, TURN THEM SIDEWAYS AND STICK EM STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS

Replacing Geriatric Nacho and Bouncer Kola in the team with this guy… :giroud2:

Him and Saliba/another promising CB this summer will show we actually have some long term plan in what we’re doing and means I have full faith in this new structure.

4 Likes