Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

Nice pay rise after two injury hit years. Can only hope it works out :grin:

Itā€™s a gamble but heā€™s one of our best players when fit.

Hooefully the longer and more regular rests between games will reduce the chance of injury.

1 Like

It definitely would have helped if we werenā€™t rushing him back every time. Same for Partey.

I donā€™t worry about Kieran. Best left back in the world. Genuinely wouldnā€™t swap him with any other left back out there.

2 Likes

Heā€™s not as lucky as fucking Wilshere was.

1 Like

We need a competent natural LB to be able to play when he canā€™t but this is very good news all in all

3 Likes

Smart but basic move from the club.

Should be captain

Iā€™ll see your Wilshere, and raise you one Diaby :grin:

1 Like
2 Likes

So tonight then? :bergkamp2:

6 Likes

Good lord Ā£110k pw for a left back.

Remember when we refused to offer the best striker in the premier league RvP more than Ā£90k?! :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Worth every penny!*

*if he can stay fit

2 Likes

Or a more pertinent comparisonā€¦Ashley Cole

Arsenal were absolutely being cheap skates by the way.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve always wondered how true it was that we wouldnā€™t go any higher. Like if that had been Cole and Dein across a table I reckon it would have got worked out instead he was off somewhere different and it was probably all handled over the phone.

1 Like

The problem being

2 Likes

If you count being subbed off after a 3-0 demolition of England as the end of his participation.

Deserves every penny you fackin poms

2 Likes

Just stay fit please, heā€™s a quality player. Iā€™m happy we actually were proactive with a good players contract for a change also.

2 Likes

Give him Rob Holdings legs

1 Like

I never buy into this argument.
Itā€™s been proven year after year, decade after decade, across many codes of sport that deals always look expensive, then look like value within 1-2 years when others sign bigger deals.
Robertson will go up next.

1 Like

Would make a change. Canā€™t remember when Arsenal last played a blinder in this way.

1 Like