Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

I think it’s great that our Scottish cousins will have an interest in an international tournament that goes beyond just wanting England to lose.

2 Likes

Now we can do both :grin:

5 Likes

That’s the spirit. :grin:

3 Likes

Made of glass

Noice.

Definitely need to bring in a new left back.

1 Like

The guy is made of glass. If you spent two consecutive seasons only playing half the games then you’re not someone we should rely upon.

Let’s bring in a reliable back up next season and then hope Tierney has a clean and fresh season. If we have a repeat next season then we have to start looking at a new long term solution at left back.

1 Like

Yep, with his injury record, we need a capable backup. Can always rest him in less important games then, which’ll increase his chances of being available at the important times.

1 Like

Really hope he makes the euros. Know people don’t care about international football but we always miss the point how big it is for players. Cruel on him if he did.

With Tierney injured, our chances of winning the EL went from 0% down to 0%

11 Likes

How did I miss this brilliant mathematical deduction from King solkambal.

2 Likes
2 Likes

So sounds like he could play tomorrow, but probably won’t.

Either way, it’s brilliant news to have him back so far ahead of the original schedule. There was talk of him missing the Euros at one point.

7 Likes

The hiring of that new fitness guy Bruno Mazzioti is already paying dividends

Some other players I think were slightly ahead of schedule too

1 Like

Expect him to be on bench

Still plenty of time for that tbf.

1 Like

Sounds like Arteta got hold of those jabs they give to Harry Kane every time he’s injured and there’s an NLD.

1 Like

Highlander is back, you might as well hand us that EL.

Winning the CL next season right before we join the ESL.

1 Like

Given his injury record, I wouldn’t be surprised if he still misses the Euros, although I hope that doesn’t happen, even if that could mean extra rest/recovery for him from whatever niggles he has.

Wish he could get over all these issues and just play week-in week-out but just get the feeling he is going to be our Ledley King. Hope am wrong.