Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

1 Like

. Scotlandā€™s 2 best players are left backs :sweat_smile: :joy: lol

2 Likes

Must be so frustrating.

Need to play a 3-4-3 with Tierney, Robertson and Fraser down the left wing. Talk about overloading the left flank haha Artetaā€™s wet dream.

5 Likes

Sir Steve Clarke has played a 3-5-2 and its what got us to the Euros

Tierney is the LCB

2 Likes

7 Likes

Surely thatā€™s not healthy?

Heā€™s a legend. Canā€™t believe he canā€™t feel the cold!

1 Like

I wore shorts on a -5 day in Krakow in the snow, maybe Tierney and I would get along well.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t you once post a picture of you wearing a jacket when it was like 20 degrees though?

5 Likes

It was meant to cool down overnight I was preparing ā€¦ Iā€™m a strange unit arenā€™t I ? :joy:.

Generally Iā€™ll say Iā€™m pretty lucky though with weather, I donā€™t feel heat much compared to most or the cold as much as some although ( although these days the cold bothers me more maybe thatā€™s why I had the jacket) .

I can sleep on a 26 degree night without aircon if I had to, the mrs absolutely no chance. Also went for a 10km walk in the 36 degree heat the other day and it was beautiful.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s typical PE in Yorkshire, probably the same north of the border. Youā€™re doing a sport where youā€™re sweating, itā€™s natural aircon

1 Like

So it seems Sam Dean got it wrong and he misses United and probably Wolves also :rage:.

No harm in him resting for a few more games.

Cedric has been decent cover

Decent cover isnā€™t the same as Tierneyā€™s creative influence though is it ? If he isnā€™t fit he isnā€™t fit, but itā€™s a significant loss, missed his drive down that left hand side vs United.

1 Like

These sort of injuries you factor into the difficulty of breaking the top 4 onto the other reasons you mentioned the other day.

1 Like

As great a player as he is, the number of games heā€™s missed through injury is concerning.

5 Likes

I do wish he had Robertsonā€™s durability. Guy is gonna play his 4th straight season of around the 3000 minute mark in the league as a high energy fullback.

4 Likes

Durability is the only thing thatā€™s holding him back, but yes it is concerning.

3 Likes

tbf he played 60 odd games for Celtic for about three seasons as he was the only LB they had so heā€™s not injury prone just been unlucky here imo

1 Like