Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

So fucking disappointed to find out OA is racist, put a real downer on my Friday night good vibes.

Month long bans for all users incoming.

2 Likes

Wrong, Guendo confronted a dood who purposely injured Leno and could have ruined his career with a serious ankle injury. Guendo was called a sore loser for this. Tierney on the other hand is such an amazing future captain for doing the same thing.

That isnā€™t the reason are you playing thick?

1 Like

As you sayā€¦Wrongā€¦He confronted him about a terrible tackle, but thenā€¦and this is the important bit, please listenā€¦he slagged the opposition player off because he didnā€™t earn as much as your treasured Guendoā€¦he is a dick, end ofā€¦again, nothing to do with his skin colour, just the fact he is a dick.

1 Like

So as long as u bring a Tesco bag to training u can confront the opposition after an embarrassing result and be made a hero because of it? Okay good to know, lmao embarrassing :joy::joy:

Fabulous comeback, very well doneā€¦Because you have now been told that Guendo is actually a dick, and not the poor martyr, who is racially abused by all us horrible, awful and very nasty forum usersā€¦you now decide to slag off Tierney because he shops at Tescosā€¦You know what, I reckon thatā€™s ā€œshopistā€, and I want to call you out on itā€¦
Stroller said you should not be banned for being racist, and I agree with that, because, like Guendo, you are just a dickā€¦But I never realised that you are in fact a ā€œshopistā€ā€¦now that deserves a banā€¦

Also just very curious to know why the Guendo shit talk leaked while it happens every match but is never exposed. Quite convenient that.

If opposition players go to the media and mention how our players ā€œtalkā€ on the pitch, it would surely be expanded on for those who ask further.

Maupay was running his mouth post-match about how our players were talking too much - this led to the exposure of Guendouziā€™s comments. But no it was a ā€œleakā€ according to you :roll_eyes:

Just ignore him like everyone else does.

1 Like

Mr tough Scotsman got cooked by Traore yesterday lmaoooooo, thats okay tho heā€™s cool he wears shorts in cold weather what a tough guy :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Both Tierney and Saka had a bad game but not because they werenā€™t trying. Wolves did an excellent job on their side as they were very well prepared for them.
Young ones like Saka and Tierney can be excused for having an off match here and there. Theyā€™ve done their fair share of carrying the team, even at their age and experience.

3 Likes

Tierney should have confronted Wolves after the match cuz heā€™s such a bad ass rwarrrrr

What? :sweat_smile:
Have you gone mad? I donā€™t blame you, Arsenalā€™s been doing my head in too.

Heā€™s still hurt over his son getting pamped to Berlin

Iā€™m hurt too @BigWeng_4LYFE.
Guendo 4 life.

Its actually great heā€™s gone. Iā€™ve had more joy watching Hertha than Arsenal. They play much better football than we do :joy::joy:

Come on, another kiss ass boy

At least he doesnā€™t shy away from criticism.
I would have appreciated if some of the senior players would face the media after recent results.
I guess itā€™s better to wait a few days so fans calm down, upload some stupid picture from training on Insta and preach about never hiding or giving up.

2 Likes

I was just jokingā€¦
After seeing the treatment of other youth players, who wont kiss ass (if he did) if want to play??

Tierney is one of the a very few that I would give a passing grade to. A very few.

2 Likes