Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

Not sure what to make if that video. Looks like Marcelo in The Scottish league.

Haggis Marcelo

2 Likes

MarceLoch.

5 Likes

good article this

Really happy with this signing not that Iā€™ve seen him play much at all, just happy to get in a highly rated potential LB with our current options being so dross.

9 Likes

Look forward to future game reports, for when he does well heā€™ll be classed as British, and when he has a shocker as Scottish :wenger2:

Who was our last main Scottish first team player we had? Canā€™t remember one during the Wenger era.

2 Likes

LOOOOL

1 Like

Charlie Nicholas or Paul Dickov I guess?

@Calum

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy if we get 5 top quality seasons out of him, if weā€™re winning things then he probably stay longer. Potential to be captain material for us. Going to be a big step up for the lad from a poor Scottish League to the PL, so he might need time to bed in. But a great signing for us.

Gonna definitely grab him on fantasy when heā€™s fit.

1 Like

Didnā€™t take longā€¦ :xhaka: You English really love ā€œBritishā€ donā€™t you? :joy: Theyā€™re Scottish and English ffs its embarrassing

The fucks wrong with being British, I swear we should just build a wall around Scotland like the plot of the film Doomsday and just let youse all eat each other.

4 Likes

British people love calling themselves British. I just canā€™t understand why.

2 Likes

But your English tho?

The only Scottish people who call themselves British are Rangers fans lol

1 Like

Pipe down NI. England arenā€™t gonna shag you, m8 :unai:

1 Like

I canā€™t stand England but I donā€™t have any problems being British. If we let you lot have independence youse would be full on Mad Max before the month was out. Using Buckfast to fuel your murder-rape convoys.

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait. Sounds like my idea of a country :kroenke:

Imagine what he can do with a working hip :giroud3:

7 Likes
1 Like