Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

It’s because he’s the contact of a positive case. They’re not contacts of positive case, they’re just contacts of Tierney.

Contacts of cases have to isolate, contacts of contacts don’t.

That’s the current guidance.

Obviously England have different protocols of what a close contact is though, no Liverpool or West Ham players are isolating for 14 days due to being close contacts.

1 Like

Ah right. i dunno.

Tbh if that arsenal statement is correct and there wasn’t any close contact, then he shouldn’t have to isolate either.

I don’t know this as fact… but say in a socially distanced dressing room for 10/15 mins you are not a close contact however if you got a massage/physio session for 30+ minutes, even if other protocols were followed, then you are. It’s something in that wheelhouse I’d imagine.

Yeah I guess the nature of the contact may have been different.

Edit: nah fuck off. He will be available.

I’ll tell you right now, if you considered Tierney a Covid risk, any doctor will laugh at you and tell you to stfu.

Welcome everybody, to the SFA. Worst football organisation in the world, eun by clowns and ‘jobs for the boys’ beaurocratic agenda-driven idiots.

2 Likes

Someone in Scotland has run the numbers and decided its better to have people share a room during a pandemic instead of each having their own. Useless.

Glad Arsenal is trying to do the common sense thing that I suggested, get the man back to London ASAP.

Sounds exactly like the FAI except the FAI also shelled out 70 grand for the CEOs 50th birthday. On top of his 350k a year salary. Plus car. Plus a rent stipend on a two grand a month apartment.

There’s a book just come out about it ‘Champegne Football’ which is an ironic title for many reasons.

1 Like

So it seems Tierney has already had the virus in the lockdown period just was never tested for it, given he has the antibodies.

Armstrong who is positive quarantines for 10 days.

Tierney who’s negative and has antibodies has to isolate for 14 days.

Yeah that makes sense.

Net result we get fucked over with Kola starting at the Etihad.

Yeah, thank God for you.

8 Likes

Looks like Celtic aren’t happy either as they have a massive old firm derby next weekend and Christie is one of their key players.

Actually this should seriously bring international football to a head here.
There has too be a strong case with unified club and medical evidence for stopping this now.

8 Likes

Thanks god for you, quoting me made me realise I used the wrong word.

That’s the only reason I am here

1 Like

Surely Arteta can just promise to only play him really wide on the left so he won’t be close to any other players?

9 Likes

Would never have got away with this at Highbury. Good thing we moved.

3 Likes

And yet some people had the nerve to say moving to a bigger stadium was a mistake. :smirk:

This happened to me, the antibodies I mean. I got tested and had antibodies with out ever having any symptoms. I did have a mad fever around March which lasted about 3/4 days getting crazy temps like 41 which is unusual for me as I rarely catch colds or the flu, but no Covid symptoms. No loss of taste or smell, no chest pain, no coughs, just a temperature.

1 Like

High fever is a COVID-19 symptom, you goon :arteta:

8 Likes

I thought it was with all the other symptoms as well. Honestly thought maybe I just got the flu and the antibodies are from the BCG I got back in high school. Took the test in May and I’m still completely baffled.

1 Like