Also, his quads are fucking massive. Dude does not miss leg day

3 Likes

He is deffo quad goals.

1 Like

16 Likes

Tierney is a real one

3 Likes

Yeah Tierney sounds like a don

@BigWeng_4LYFE your boy Wenger promoting soft sessions. No wonder we had no intensity in our game in the end. Guy bred an entire team of softies at one point who couldnā€™t handle any kind of physicality.

A huge departure from the card happy teams of the first half of his tenure.

14 Likes

Quickly becoming my favorite player, complacency has been ruining this club for a long time.

10 Likes

Can we get @Leper or @Bl1nk to change the thread title to ā€œRoadman Tierneyā€ please?

2 Likes

:arrow_up:

4 Likes

Imagine getting grief because you train hard. No wonder weā€™ve became absolutely nothing on the global stage.

The Wenger era wonā€™t truly be gone until we get all his little mollycoddled losers out of the club.

21 Likes

Somehow, the lingering Wenger boys will find a way to defend him and blame it on Gazidis somehow as if he was running our training sessions.

8 Likes

One thing I will say, perhaps in defence of Wenger, perhaps not, is that they did train like they played. It was intense, fast and frenetic and a number of players have attested to this (including Parlour).

I think Wenger maybe started mollycoddling later. Case in point, no player who ever left has ever bad mouthed Wenger. He was too good to all of them

1 Like

Thatā€™s what you had with alexis, maybe a little toxic as several players werenā€™t keen on Him but he was always working his ass off. Only very few extremely special players can be lazy and still be able to produce it on the pitch regularly. Hard work clearly pays off, and absolutely wins fans over, why it should offend shit brain teammates Iā€™ve no idea.

Iā€™ve always preferred to train at the gym, or hockey, or anything, with people who want to get the most out of your short time there, not just drift through it lethargically, so I see fully where heā€™s coming from.

5 Likes

I was always taught that the key to effective training was ā€œreplicating game-like conditions.ā€

And personally always felt like what was the point of training if not hard and competitiveā€¦ obv when you are in the red zone or carrying a knock, things change a littleā€¦ and you donā€™t want players mental in training hurting each other, but otherwise no excuse as a professional.

Especially his brilliant story about Toure smashing Wenger and one of our star players (bergkamp possibly) with big tackles during his trial, which the squad liked because of his commitment and intensity. That squad was hard as nails.

2 Likes

If Aubameyang stays (big if) and Bellerin leaves ā€¦ could KT step into a vice captaincy position?

Heā€™d definitely appeal to the OK Boomer crowd who value visible effort and players tucking their shirts in.

Is Bellerin officially vice captain? Didnā€™t Emery have like 12 of them?! If so, why does Bellerin have to be the one to depart?!

Why do I not get tagged in such post anymore? :sob:

1 Like

God bless Kieran Tierney.

I hope he does a Ben Thatcher on Guendouzi before we sell the mouthy cunt

3 Likes