Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

He absolutely 100% is going to push himself, get even more fucked and be out until Christmas. Sigh.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take this deal tbh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lovely stuff.

Hopefully Gabon and Ghana have to play their rivals soon too.

Yeah, great plan mate, have Tierney fuck himself for half of Arsenalā€™s 2021/22 campaign only to still fucking lose to England anyway.

11 Likes

Yeah but it might convince him to give up on his pointless international career and focus on what matters, so we might benefit in the long run

1 Like

Fine by me. :sunglasses:

We are gonna win or at least draw and Iā€™ll enjoy quoting every single post :wink:

3 Likes

I think after saying that you should change your profile pic to an English flag if they donā€™t :joy:

Says a lot about your stature that youā€™ll be bragging if you draw with us. Quite an unconventional approach to football banter, but I like it.

7 Likes

@Calum changes it to an English flag if England win, if Scotland win all the English change it to a plain burger.

6 Likes

No. Also your patter is as dry as a burger

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Please leave for City, these ungrateful arsenal fans donā€™t deserve you.

Southern soft prawn sandwich merchants.

4 Likes

What if they draw though?

A deep fried England flag.

Called a McFlag. :grinning:

1 Like

NULL AND VOID

1 Like
3 Likes

After what? Injury hit 2 years. And like 2 or 3 assists in the league. God damn.

He better fix those soft legs of his.

1 Like

All about the culture. Tienery might struggle to play over 25 league games a season, but heā€™s got a winning personality. His presence matters off the pitch.

Arsenal just need to make sure they have good enough back-up for when Tierney does sustain a knock or two.

2 Likes

In Tierneys first season he played fifteen league games, meaning that other people were playing left back for the majority of our league campaign. Of course this season was better than that, but it seems very possible his third could be like his first rather than second.

If that is the case, then itā€™s not really a ā€œback upā€ that we need, itā€™s someone who is legitimately a good first choice left back. I get where youā€™re coming from, but it feels like a big risk. I donā€™t wanna see some shitter like Bertrand end up playing 15 league games for us, cos we will suffer for it.

Love Tierney, but his injury record worries me. Iā€™d say itā€™s a situation we need to assess after this season, I really hope he is more reliably fit.

3 Likes

He averaged 42 games for Celtic and played 38 games last season. He also didnā€™t get a pre-season last year. Next season he wonā€™t be playing twice a week so wonā€™t get run down as much.

3 Likes