Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

I never knew Guenduzi was North African. But bragging about earning more than someone else makes you a prize prick in my book.

I think Arteta should have handled it better but Guen is known as a trouble maker from loads of coaches he’s worked with

These guys talk all sorts of shit all match, but they only wanted the shit talk to get out when it made the African kid look bad. Either u are the short sleeve and shorts in cold hard nose bring ur lunch pail to work kinda guy like Tierney, or ur a flashier type player like Guendo or Sterling and the media are gonna be sure to try and bury you, especially when ur a poc.

Rehashing+what+was+said+in+the+content+but+as+a+_77b8db4a9be3c602144f05367caf1dc9

12 Likes

Lmao of course the doods who wanna side with their white brethren aren’t gonna agree with me thats okay. I don’t think u are purposely being racist, think its a subconscious thing tbh. Those are just the stereotypes that exist unfortunately. Wow look at the Scottish guy wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt in training he’s so tough and he was starting a fight after the match wow the pashunnn, future captain. But like I said if a POC does it like Guen it’s a completely different narrative.

Not siding with anyone, just calling you a shit troll.

3 Likes

Not a nice vibe this even if it’s in jest. Drop it mate.

4 Likes

It’s not in jest it’s the truth, haven’t u seen the way the media in ur country cover Sterling? Guendo has been treated similar around here.

You do realise that nobody in the press gives a fuck about Guen yeah.
Few on here would like Guen back and take a pop at Arteta but don’t think this has ever been mentioned by any of them.
It’s a bit cheap for me and im a bit surprised your using it tbh.

5 Likes

Are you really? Trolls use anything for baiting

1 Like

I can show u a ton of negative Guendo takes from that Brighton match in June. I bring it up now because Tierney literally did the very same thing in that Leeds match last weekend and is now being lauded as a future captain because of the pashunnn. It’s ridiculous. Tell me a good reason why one guy should be applauded for that behavior and the other one dragged through the mud?

Nope. It’s about more than that. It’s a consistent attitude and dose of humility around Tierney brings to the club.
It’s refreshing and just nice too have something a bit down to earth around the club.

2 Likes

Lmao yeah this is exactly what I’m talking about :joy::joy:

You mean how Tierney doesn’t mind shopping at Tesco while Guendo brags about his bank account :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

The fact that most people didn’t even know Guendouzi had North African (Moroccan) blood should tel you everything about what a shit point it is you’re making.

Guendouzi was an arrogant little shit who was bragging about his income and that’s why. In the UK, it’s unsavoury and classless to talk and brag about his much money you make.

If you see this as any kind of racism then you’re barking up the wrong tree.

The fact I don’t like Guendouzi and he’s Moroccan should tell you everything about what a little prick he comes across as.

10 Likes

Sorry Bro can’t agree with you on that one.

I get the point your trying to make. However neither Guen or Tierney get even a small fraction of the amount of press that some one like Sterling does, for anyone to feel like one is covered favourably by the media and the other isn’t because of skin colour.

I think (and correct me if I’m wrong) you may feel that Arsenal fans have a double standard regarding the two players, and may feel it is to do with race. Which again I disagree with firstly because at this point I would say that non white Arsenal fans way out number white Arsenal fans, (Even though in this country Arsenal has always been a club that’s had a large ethnic following)

Secondly because Guen came here from a second tier team in France, was given the chance to represent one of the worlds biggest teams at a young age with out any real credentials, people praised him for the same reasons they praise Tierney - drive, fearlessness, energy, work rate and ability. However, what has become clear very quickly both publicly and privately is that Guen despite his ability hasn’t achieved anything and on top of which has a major attitude problem. He clowns around in training, is disrespectful towards other players, the manager and behaves like a spoilt child thinking that he is bigger than he is, and better than he is, the mocking off the Brighton players through out the game about how much they earn just highlighted this. Where as Tierney, a player who was a multiple title winner in Scotland and a regular UCL player, doesn’t behave in that kind of disgusting manor, in fact people love how down to earth he is and how little pampering he needs compared to other players (not just Arsenal ones), he puts in 110% every game, is fearless in his challenges, works hard, is down to earth, doesn’t fuck around, even though he is one of the best players at the club and not far off being an elite world left back, he’s the embodiment of a model professional. That’s why he gets a pass and Guen doesn’t.

One of the most loved players in this country by both media and players (who is similar in personality to Tierney) is Kante, for all the reasons people love Tierney and he’s black.

Sorry but your wrong on that one my dude

8 Likes

Yeah bro, no offence @BigWeng_4LYFE this was a pretty lame attempt at using the race card to start an argument

2 Likes

2020 would be saved if he gets a ban tbh

Nah that’s not needed tbh.

1 Like

I’m just calling out the hypocrisy i see. If Guendo was a cunt and sore loser for confronting Brighton after the whistle then the same would apply to Tierney after confronting Leeds… I think its a joke for ppl to label one as passion and captain material when Guendo was called a cunt just a few months prior for the same.

It’s not a joke…Tierney called soneone out for diving, and Guendo went around saying how much money he earned…I know which one I would have slapped, and it had feck all to do with his skin colour…ffs…

2 Likes