Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

I’m calling the Covid police on your ass dude, Matt Hancock gonna be rocking up to your house in an Adidas camo tracksuit and a baton.

1 Like

I’m thinking nuff people must have it or had it and don’t even know

The problem relying on antibody tests is that the kits being used have been approved hastily and many of them have high false positive rates that will lure you into a false sense of security.

Most serological surveys that rely on mass antibody testing also are being taken with a pinch of salt.

4 Likes

Yeah it is a symptom correct, I can understand what @BizzySignal meant though, for a deadly virus you’re expecting more than just a stock standard high temperature for a few days.

1 Like

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks likes a duck during the peak of a global pandemic…

Anyone’s back to Tierney, how are we going in our attempts to get him back to London ?

I imagine every time you type this you do the " " with your hands :joy:

12 Likes

Add this to the long list of sturgeons crimes

12 Likes

Wouldn’t have happened playing Subbuteo.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have happened if he didn’t move to Scotland

2 Likes

I think we should be able to afford not playing Tierney for a week and quarantine him rather than taking a risk

I wonder if anyone still plays this

Make this make sense.

7 Likes

Wait what?!
Surely that had to be bullshit?

Sounds about right to be fair. Isn’t the general rule of thumb that you only self isolate for 10 days if you have COVID, but longer if you were in contact with someone who had it, as it could take that long for the virus to show?

1 Like

ffs I didn’t know that, god this is so annoying. That fucking bastard Stuart Armstrong costing us our best defender and then getting to play himself.

1 Like

Correct but he’s a bastard with some barnet on him

4 Likes

Lol

The risk he’s clearly talking about is other players getting the virus and then having to quarantine themselves.

Yeah given Tierney has antibodies for the virus I’d say it’s 99 % like he has already contracted it an earlier date( most probably during the suspension period)hence my laugh.