Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

Before we signed this don for me he was a wishlist signing, to be fair to the club I didn’t see them doing the obvious thing and going and spending £25mil on a FB of his caliber.

As long as he can put his injuries behind him we have a more tenacious version of Robertson (potentially better) on our hands and that flank can be locked up for a decade.

If only Saka played on the right.

2 Likes

Ya know ya have to use those cotton bags over a thousand times before the environmental impact tips in the favour of the cotton bag. Well according to some environmental documentary I watched on BBC a while back anyway.

Yeah and every now and then you just chuck the lot don’t you because you’ve got that many anyway.

I got that understairs storage done a couple of years back. I had enough fucking bags in there that they filled an entire drawer. Two years later after regular use of them as rubbish bags we are down to the non plastic ones and we haven’t bought a new bag since we got that done. Eye opener!

2 Likes

I hope the odd poster that was suggesting we try get our money back on Tierney during the covid-19 shutdown is reassessing their opinion.

7 Likes

Cocky english don’t know shit

I know you hate me.

2 Likes

Kieran Tierney vs Wolves 04/07/20 1080 HD

7 Likes

He is great and only going to get better

Future captain.

1 Like

Welcome back @feche!

Thanks! Happy to be here when there’s a team that I don’t hate. When we’re not, this place isn’t nice to your sanity so I left for a while lol

4 Likes

I love this guy so much already. Baller.

4 Likes

I love him

1 Like

I’d love him as captain but don’t want to curse him

2 Likes

God.

MOTM for me, excellent. Never once did i fear for him on the left he looked comfortable throughout and his crosses are top notch. Good leader too.

He plays the game with such a swagger.

Been missing this kind of quality at FB for so long, his balance between attack and defence is class. Only going to improve too, what a signing.

4 Likes

Wasn’t there some cunts in here suggesting we sell him? Come on, own it!!

11 Likes

Thought Kola was dangerous from the left last season but Tierney took that a level above. So, so dangerous. He’ll at least cause havoc in the box with a cross, leading to a corner or a fuck up.
Still think he has things to improve. Needs to stay fit though.

Yeah this man is a jet.