Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

He hasn’t proven anything yet.

He excites me every time he gets the ball, big fan of his. Makes such a difference to have someone that can consistently cross dangerous balls in, and to pick up players upfield. If he stays fit, he’s gonna be huge for this team.

2 Likes

Baller.

If only we had the same quality on the right.

4 Likes

I agree. Who would you repleace Bellerin with if you could?

Hakimi @SRCJJ

2 Likes

He’s always looking to move the ball forward, it’s his first thought. Very direct, attacks space when he sees it.

Starting to look like the player we hoped he would be. Hopefully he gets a long run without injury.

4 Likes

The likes of Hakimi, someone of that profile.

Max Aarons is an interesting prospect at Norwich, it’s so important to have the right RB particularly because of Pepe. He needs an overlapping attacking RB that will allow him to play closer to goal as more of an inside forward IMO.

Neither Bellerin or Cedic are capable of this which is a potential huge problem for his development and fulfilling his potential here.

2 Likes

Hasn’t Aarons now entered the expensive phase with his stock increasingly dramatically last 12+ months?

Well he’s on the radar but hasn’t enoyed the best of times this season plus Norwich are going down for sure.

Good chance he’s out of our price range though considering the crappy moves we’ve made in the past week.

Yeah i think we made our choices at RB, which to me are… bad…

I just see no point of Cedric at all personally given his age and is just another position where we pile on quantity over quality… great, we have a pile of mediocrity instead of a thin layer of mediocrity!

Yeah, two RB’s that are backup quality at best. What could go wrong?

Bellerin will continute to flounder and most likely be rewarded with a new deal whereas I believe Tierney is capable of going right to the top. Even more of an issue considering Pepe needs quality there to play in tandem with.

1 Like

I actually think we may sell Bellerin in the summer if a bid comes in for him…he keeps being linked with a move to Italy. If we had an offer for £30-40m I’d sell him for sure.

Nobody in Italy is stupid enough to pay that for Be… oh wait Gazidis

4 Likes

Bellerin likes his fashion…can see him on the cat walk in Italy!

1 Like

Chelsea think they can get Rice off West Ham for 45 million
What does that make Hector worth? Crippled busted flush that can no longer attack and never could defend.

DUDE!!

2 Likes

No way West Ham are selling that cheap! He is under contract so they would be able to demand a huge fee if they wanted!

I have no doubt he is humble…seems like a good guy, but surely this is just because he is Scottish! :rofl:

Strikes me as the type of lad who enjoys his Iceland burgers plain with no sauce.

12 Likes

I think transfer fees are in recession mate
Clubs lost a lot of TV money, gate money and match day sales revenue
Fees are gonna be lower than before lockdown
By how much remains to be seen

2 Likes