Kieran Tierney (Loan: Real Sociedad)

I want to like this, but you might be popular so I’d best not

I don’t follow

I get the common cold in a really bad way :frowning:

That sore throat preceding it, the headache/fever the day after and the congestion for the week or so afterwards.

Absolute hell. Only COVID was worse

It just hits people differently I guess. KT is from Scotland so he’s probably used to the cold more than anyone else down south. I doubt the common would barely affect him.

1 Like

It’s a myth that you can catch a cold from being out in the cold.

It’s a virus. You get it from other people.

7 Likes

I remember @Electrifying saying recently that Tienrey has been looking good a few months back. I thought I was perhaps too harsh on him.

Nope.

This guy is quite literally done at this club. Be it injuries, be it the game and our system evolving from him, it’s a worse fall from grace Bellerin.

Hall of shame performance so far.

1 Like

Wouldn’t go that far

1 Like

wonder if RM still will give us £50m

I rated Tierney very highly myself. Use to be one of my faves two seasons ago.
Can’t stand him nowadays.

He’s been crap recently. It’s strange because he is a really solid full back.

He’s offering so little going forward and technically and it’s starting to stand out a little now.

Zinny and Tomi look better and it’s strange because I thought Tierney was our best option in the summer.

What the fuck has happened to him? Playing like an actual donkey. At this rate you’d take Tavares over him as backup.

2 Likes

He isn’t quite that bad yet for Tavares to be a better option. At least with Nuno so get attacking threat though.

Tierney just runs in robotic lines and spams crosses.

Championship touch

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what current Tierney is better at than Tavares. Only thing Kieran has going is that he isn’t a bellend and somewhat consistent (at being average nowadays).

No I wouldn’t.

1 Like

There’s literally nothing positive about his game.

He looks fairly solid defensively. Not great but he isn’t getting rinsed.

1 Like

I still don’t want Nuno having to run back towards his own goal.

I don’t watch any Ligue 1 but I have a lot of doubts his tactical positioning has gotten any better in France.

1 Like

He’s not pulling up any trees but people are talking like the lad can’t kick a ball any more. Still a fine footballer and important part of the squad for me.

8 Likes

Tierney has been that bad, huh?