Date of birth
20 June 1991 (age 25)

Place of birth
Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, France

Height
1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)

Playing position
Centre back

His agent Bruno Satin confirming recent reports that he rejected a contract renewal.

He’s actually not that good and Napoli would do well to pocket 50m euros.

I liked him last season, I didn’t watch him the previous one but by all accounts he wasn’t very good. His agent last summer was name dropping the likes of Norwich so that says it all really.

Koulibaly is the only reason I have a little bit of hope that Gabriel can make significant improvement on the ball, because it seems thats exactly what Koulibaly did, he was excellent in that regard during 15/16.

Think his form last season has more to do with Sarri than it does Koulibaly.

On the contrary, I think it has more to do with Koulibaly :slight_smile:

50M of € for a normal player is absurd. Koulibaly has played only one good season after a failure career.

Napoli looked like they’d get picked over at the start of the summer but I think the only big piece they lost was Gonzalo.

Horrible performance tonight, Sarri is very angry because he isn’t 100% focused.

This tweet is worth the two years and 4 months bump :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

A tiny bit of me got a tiny but excited when I saw this thread updated.

I’m only a tiny bit disappointed after reading it.

1 Like

Drop the bag.

Interested if you still have this opinion or if you’ve changed it… Everyone seems to rate him highly. I don’t watch Serie A and his stats aren’t great. But what do I know?

Changed massively. He came on hugely in Sarri’s last season and is a mammoth now. At the time he looked shaky and error prone but he’s totally riddled that from his game.

1 Like

Possible link and a slimmer of hope during this dark time? Nope, shit Calum copypasta. Arsenal life is woe.

4 Likes

There’s as much a chance of us signing Messi.

We’ve been doing that for years

If only went went all in for this error prone centre half instead of paying 35 million quid for the ever reliable Moose.

You think he’d have turned world class under Wenger in this hypothetical scenario?

4 Likes