Jorginho (20)

Please no more dumpster diving at Stamford Bridge.

3 Likes

Soon. :pray::prayer_beads:

2 Likes

Itā€™s an alright stopgap tbh

In a perfect world heā€™d never even play :slight_smile:

1 Like

In a perfect world weā€™d never sign him.

3 Likes

Iā€™d rather Jorginho to Lokonga, and itā€™s not even close.

7 Likes

In a perfect world we could use the same XI every game without fear of injuries or suspensions. Just like FUT nowadays. :arteta2:

Arteta and Pep clearly love him. Xhaka mould. Welcome home jorg.

People thought that El Nenny would be sufficient back up to get us towards the title. Jorginho is better. Why wouldnā€™t this be a good January signing?

1 Like

I think this probably would fit with the long term squad building vision because heā€™s not going to be first choice, and probably not going to be here all that long.

Also, he doesnā€™t cost an insane amount of money that would surely impact our summer plans.

Also, I donā€™t normally buy into the 4D chess theories but I wonder if thereā€™s an element of trying to play brinksmanship with Brighton by suggesting weā€™re willing to walk away from giving them insane money for Caicedo to go with a cheaper option.

1 Like

The bar shouldnā€™t be that low

1 Like

Bro, a pluck of wood would do.
Even with the drop-off of using Lokonga against City we still matched them up. They didnā€™t create much else in that second half, and we had opportunities to equalize.

God willing we keep everyone fit in February we could be 10+ points ahead City by the time we enter March.

1 Like

is Jorginho on over 200k a week?

1 Like

Apparently he wants a raise:

Jorginho has always prioritised staying at Stamford Bridge and has asked for a slight increase in wages, from Ā£120,000-a-week to Ā£150,000-a-week.

Brother is drunk. If he really wants to go back to Italy, no side will pay him that.

1 Like

The dude is a liability when it comes to defending.

But of a fallacy. His positioning is brilliant. Granted he isnā€™t going to be flying into fifty/fifties or engaging In physical duels but heā€™ll break up the play and keep possession.

All chelsea fans I know says he is great at progressing the ball, but a liability when needing to defend, and his lack of mobility wouldnā€™t work in the partey position

1 Like

Gonna be funny when Chelsea ā€˜Demba Baā€™ on the deal. They sign Caceido and Enzo Fernandez and renege on the loan deal as they donā€™t want to strengthen a rivalā€¦

This club just loves to test us

Disagree that he canā€™t play the Partey role. He is no less mobile than Rodri. Jorginho AND Xhaka lacks mobility though.