Jonathan David

Lewa and David is literally the reincarnation of Aubazette, feel like we should just save the money and go for the one who’s actually good at scoring goals

3 Likes

Just clocked the parallels.

That’s funny, I genuinely laugh at how years into Arteta’s tenure you and many others still don’t get that this guy was just fine, player of the season, even.

Then we changed managers to ya boi Arteta who’s trying to emulate Man City and bricked every striker we had by using them as box to box defenders, and now you think they’re all bad players.

But if Arteta wanted to play a traditional up front striker… he had one in his squad all the time in Auba? He would’ve played him there every game wouldn’t he? All this I want muh CF who is the real 9, who hoovers up front scoring all the goals and 25 in the league and muh Lewa… you want to throw the manager out first then maybe and get one in who plays a lone striker up front, no?

1 Like
2 Likes

Why do Americans and Canadians always write USMNT or CanMNT? :joy:

1 Like

Americans love an abbreviation

2 Likes

I always thought it was because they don’t hate women

2 Likes

Will Renato Sanches finally get his dream move!? :laughing:

1 Like

Only 11 non-penalty goals in 34 league matches this season and 1 in his last 15.

5 Likes

The last we signed someone like that was Pepe.

And before that Lacazette.

Big AVOID.

3 Likes

Gervinho makes its a hat trick

2 Likes

Need to stop getting mugged off by the Uber Eats league

5 Likes

If we can get him for around £35m that would be great investment.

It would be awesome to sign a player from the CANMNT to play CF at AFC in the PL 22/23, hopefully contribute some G+A in the UCL

Go football soccer!

9 Likes

Motherfucker resurrected right at the end of the season. :rofl:
I can’t believe they beat Nice, and doing so by coming back from behind.

Gabriel Jesus and Jonathan David would make sense in terms of the right kind of diversity with the two signings, and it could well be that Jonathan David would be a backup to losing Eddie. Just figuring out what is going on if the club really is targeting Gabriel Jesus and not Osimhen, even though I would prefer to go after Osimhen as first choice, before anyone else.

4 Likes

Right inside forward you say? Fascinating… :wenger2:

Lille play PSG next. I’ll try to tune in for that one.

1 Like