Thomas Partey (5)

The ‘ey’ at the end of his name is silent, sorry to ruin that for you mate.

:pensive::pensive:

Haha…What?

Man, why do we even have silent letters in first place, just spell the name Thomas Part.

Thomas would be a very nice punto de parteyda for our transfer activity, even if it would really parteyr the hearts of us colchoneros, and in general, mi Atléti (:heart:).

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :relieved: :relieved: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
:arteta: :auba: :bellend: :cristo: :giroud3: :ozil: :mustafi: :pepe1: :laca2: :kroenke: :raul: :poldi: :pires2: :unai: :wenger: :wenger2: :xhaka2: :pepe2:

1 Like

I agree with Tri

1 Like

I’d be stunned if a top level professional footballer dies from COVID-19.

1 Like

Jokes aside, Torreira for Partey swap deal pleaseeeeee

They’d be amazing together. Partey is a Xhaka replacement all day.

1 Like

Noooo, that would be a pivot bereft of creativity. I would like to see however Partey and Guen behind a proper creative mediapunta (:crazy_face:)

Seriously though, Xhaka-Partey pivot > Partey-Torreira pivot

Partey would just make Torreira even more redundant

1 Like

Swap deal is never going to happen. Partey has a release clause…we just have to pay Atletico the money!

I would keep Torreira, and only sell him if he is unhappy in the UK and wants a return to Italy. In which case, get as much as possible as a fee and reinvest the money.

What about a Partey-Ceballos pivot instead, with Torreira and Guendouzi on the bench.

Isco?

Would like Partey-Ceballos too but can’t see us buying the latter. Sell both Torreira and Xhaka in that case and focus on developing Guendouzi and later Azeez (Patino).

Nah but Gelabert could be legit. Madrid are genuinely tying to convince him to stay (no way there’s room for him, Odegaard and Reinier long term so he’d be right to leave) so that could be interesting.

Matías Palacios is also someone who might be a little on the young side but I hope Raúl and Edu are having a look out for, don’t see where Barça or Madrid can fit him given their recent signings.

I don’t disagree about Ceballos, but can’t see us selling Xhaka this summer unfortunately. I would still keep Torreira so when we are 2-0 up with 20 mins to go, we can go defensive and shut up shop.

Shame we can’t have Rambo back…a Partey-Rambo pivot would be good! :cowboy_hat_face:

Yeah that’s fine, still would much rather sell Torreira than Xhaka. Total hypothetical cause I don’t think there’s any chance of both Partey and Ceballos but those two plus Xhaka and guen would be decent enough midfield depth

This is classic though…a family member makes a public statement about a move and the agent denies it…definately interested in a move and we are definately interested in signing him…

1 Like

Speaking of which, wasn’t Boa Morte’s name also supposed to be pronounced “Boa-Mort”?

Is this the first time a footballer’s parent has made nonsensical comments?

1 Like

Jamie Redknapps dad has said his fair share of stupid stuff over the years

1 Like