Thomas Partey (5)

Better?

2 Likes

As long as you keep this one for a while. Youā€™ve had 12 avatars in the last 5 days.

9 Likes

Oh, you can see that? :eyes:

We can see everything

6 Likes

Heā€™s an even bigger joker than the purple dinosaur!

1 Like

The transfer rush kicking in hard :eyes: :poldi: :sol:

worried

Why

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing Jeffrey back in the team next season.

Guess we will find out tommorow morning if he is in Deutchland or not.

Why? Didnā€™t some journalist tweet that he traveled?

How about you shut it until then?

3 Likes

:+1: :zipper_mouth_face:

Unfortunately it seems that it is Partey which is really devastating news. The Sun leaked tomorrows article and basically gave all the information they could to point the finger at Partey without naming Partey.

Obviously itā€™s an allegation at this stage, but this will definitely put him out of action and really blow a massive hole in our squad. Hope to God it isnā€™t true and thoughts with the victim if it is the case.

Happy to delete my post if people donā€™t think the Sun article is concrete enough

Iā€™ve just read that article myself. Partey was on holiday last month in the Mediterranean too werenā€™t he? Ah man. Of course thoughts with the victim. Itā€™s always the ones youā€™d never expect

1 Like

The pic of him in Marbella was literally taken the day before the alleged incident

1 Like

Still not 100% itā€™s him.
Lots of rumours he travelled with the rest of the team today.

Also, he doesnā€™t seem to live in Barnet, so Iā€™m not sure why he would be arrested there this morning. Why would he be there?
Perhaps he went there for a trim? Not sure why he would do that ahead of training though.

Anyway, I really hope he or any of our players are not involved in this.

I blame the stupid name change on this forum if itā€™s true.

4 Likes

Well I blame him if itā€™s true personally.

1 Like