Joel Campbell

@discobot fortune is this correct?

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

Discobot clearly in on the conspiracy.

1 Like

Good luck to Joel. Always gave his all for us. Should put some respect on his thread title :wink:

5 Likes

Damn shame the way we messed him about. Did the same to Gnabry on a smaller scale too despite both players showing good things for us.

Hope Joel does well

2 Likes

A real good capture by Frosinone.

40 first team appearances in seven years.

1 Like

Makes you wonder why wenger bought players like him and perez even when they played well got assists and goals he shat on them, dont know what went through his mind with the constant loan deals and pissing about.

2 Likes

Clearly deserved to be treated better by Wenger but absolutely should not have lasted as long at the club as he did. That goes without saying.

1 Like

I wonder if he bought them or did the board see them as good business and bought them regardless.

The way he has treated both of them, considering how well they played for us, wasn’t good, yet dross like Denilson was a regular starter for us.

No.

1 Like

Yep, they showed to be good when they played so why didn’t Wenger use them more?

So why did Wenger buy them and not play them?

Fucked if I know.

Ramsey as most advanced midfielder seems something for the long term with the way we get rid of wingers. It’s something I really don’t like.

Random bump is random.

He plays in Mexico now, signed permanently.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/joel_campbell12/status/1714670248585048367?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

I have no idea why Wenger didn’t like him as a player.
Would have been a useful player to call onto instead of sending him on loan to Sporting & Betis.

3 Likes

He had his moments but he never displayed enough ability. His career after Arsenal tells you he lacked the required quality to be a regular. Extremely one-footed to his detriment

1 Like

He performed really well in PL for a good 5 months and helped us secure the top 4. He could have been a solid PL player in his 20s.
His career was mismanaged and when you never play for the same club for more than a season, it would be hard to perform well.