Joe Willock

Deserves to start against Villa.

He’s everywhere

1 Like

1 Like

Usertag checks out

well he did say he likes to do his talking on the pitch :pepe1:

Needs to show he can do it at a higher level than this.

1 Like

I think he’d be elite in the championship so it doesn’t come as much surprise he has looked good vs Dundalk and Molde.

Give praise when due. C’mon lol

I haven’t seen the game so I can’t really comment. Only saw the first 15 mins before work.

in that instance you could say that about Auba if he was playing…would that make auba a championship level striker?

Auba has shown he can do it against any opposition. So in short No.

If you haven’t seen the game I can’t see why you could comment hah

1 Like

maybe so but willock has had good games against EPL opposition too

Yeah but you can’t get overly excited about performances vs Molde and Dundalk…

2 Likes

You don’t pick who you play.

He’s been given an opportunity in the EL and grabbed it well and now deserves a chance in the league.

Respect !

4 Likes

Think that’s a good point although the performances make you wonder if he’s nearly ready for some more prem time. Played very well today.

The fact Willock is able to impose himself on the game is more important than who the opposition is. His performances in the Europa League were sufficient last year but he’s stepped up a level.

Will he be rewarded with some game time in the Premier League? I doubt it. If we’re playing a 3-5-2, he’s not starting ahead of any of the senior centre-mids. He only becomes a factor if Arteta switches to a 4-3-3.

And yes, I’d still start him over Lacazette.

3 Likes

He definitely deserves a chance after tonight and last week. I’d start him against Villa.

Time for him to show if he’s a glorious Saka type player or another woeful AMN type midfielder who excels at nothing.

2 Likes

Gotta be in line for a start this weekend. Is it worth running him out at CF?

Trolling of @Electrifying detected.

6 Likes

Well soon I won’t be able to do it in the election thread. Have to start diversifying.

1 Like