January Transfer window thread

I was speaking exclusively in reference to the league. They were in the CL before they fired Mourinho anyway so you can’t use that as a sign of repair I think.

They won’t get top 4. You can quote me in May :slight_smile:

Fair one and hope your right. This is a much different tie now against PSG than when the draw was made for both sides.
Throw in the injury to Neymar and its very hard to call now.

Yeah, I won’t be surprised if they make a good run in the CL. PSG are definitely beatable, they are bottlers as we well know.

1 Like

United have too many points to make up to get a top four spot. All it takes is 3 or 4 bad results over the course of the season and they’re back out of the running.

I think there are going to be a few strange results, like we have just seen with Bournemouth thrashing Chelsea, Man U nearly losing to Burnley at home, as well as Liverpool drawing at home with Leicester and spurs only came back to win in the last few minutes.

Although we beat Cardiff, they have the worst away record and scored the fewest amount of goals than any other PL team, and yet we allowed them to get seventeen shots and got away with a penalty decision that went our way.

So, a few more games like this could see anything happen.
Even spurs could overtake Man City and be the nearest challenges for the title after the next games.

1 Like

There is only a two point gap? There is a good chance they might be in 4th place before entering the Liverpool game in two/three weeks. If this bad form of Chelsea continues.

Yeah but that’s off the back of Chelsea and Arsenal running into poor form and United winning every game imaginable (prior to the Burnley set back). All it takes is Arsenal or Chelsea to have a good run and United to drop 2 or 3 silly games and there’s a 7-8 point cushion.

True but you can flip that anyway we want. Right now their the form side with the strongest squad. They do have the bigger games to come but probably the best equipped to take them on.

1 Like

:laughing:

12 Likes

Horny Big Sam.

5 Likes

Loooool. This made me laugh a lot more than it should :joy::joy:

I don’t know who that female sports presenter is but I’m guessing it wasn’t just her extensive knowledge of sport that got her the job.

Does she feel it necessary to wear a fake leather skirt and a low cut top to draw attention to herself rather than her fascinating insight into the transfer window?

Let’s be real here, I won’t be watching Sky Sports for any breaking news or journalistic excellence, so if they want to enjoy Hayley McQueen and have Sam Allerdyce ogle at her, I guess that brings in the viewers.

Personally, I wish they had continued with the dildos in the ears of the reporters at each ground gag, that was fun :arteta:

5 Likes

What about this? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Northern boys love gravy

DyUbLfkWwAETfVr

2 Likes

:arteta: now that’s what I’m talking about!

1 Like

Haha this still cracks me up. Greek boy.

1 Like
16 Likes
3 Likes

I’m guessing his dad won’t be seeing his old mate Roy Keane then, while he’s over here.