January Transfer window thread

He won’t see much playing time without the F.A. Cup. Should have let him go.

Ah but my point is I could see how ESR could still get quite a bit of game time where Nketiah definitely isn’t going too unless the hand is forced, I don’t think keeping ESR here would ‘fuck’ his future in any way.

1 Like

Which is why I said I didn’t understand that

Milan’s market is closed too.

Get fucked Gazidis.

@Raul get your phone book out!!!

3 Likes

€7m loan fee for a 4 month loan? Fuck right off

1 Like

I’ll give them 7 M&M’S for him

1 Like

But he’s good no?

And I don’t even know who Steven Merchant is.:slight_smile:

1 Like

It must have been a boring window so far; turned on the radio and the hot topic is Crouchy moving to Burnley :laughing::see_no_evil:

Madness cancelled :cry:

The latest, from Geraint Hughes:

"Denis Suarez was completed at noon and in terms of other potential deals, Ivan Perisic and Yannick Carrasco , they are not going to be coming to the Emirates today.

“In terms of outgoings, it was always going to revolve around their talented teenagers. Emile Smith Rowe , it is just about getting the paperwork done on his loan to Leipzig before 5pm tonight - it is earlier because that is when the window closes in Germany.”

He forgot to mention he was specifically making the point about a permanent transfer. A deal regarding a loan is still a possibility.

Madness ON

BACK ON

2 Likes

Suggs couldn’t make it :grin:

1 Like

Suarez is our winger

We need a cm tho to replace Xhaka. Elneny is a better option but we lose a lot of thrust going forward.

NOOOOOOOOOO! GIVE SOME ME FINAL MADNESS FFS! :bellend: