January Transfer window thread

WTF!? Cocky bellends :bellend:

Imagine someone getting excited enough about a January Transfer Deadline Day that you match your outfit to Jim flipping Whiteā€™s tie! Anyone doing that needs medical intervention.

2 Likes

Shouldā€™ve done this prior to Suarezā€™ arrival, but what would peopleā€™s preference order have been with Suarez/Carrasco/Perisic, if only one were realistic.

I think weā€™re getting the right one. Carrasco maybe higher risk for higher reward. Perisic I like but something tells me it wouldnā€™t work out here

Obviously itā€™s all about opinions, but I listen to his podcast and he isnā€™t boring at all, heā€™s actually quite funny! Good on twitter too from time to time.

Post match interviews are never conducive to interesting conversation, players are generally guarded and you just get meaningless platitudes.

Plus nobody is forcing you to listen to Peter Crouch post match haha

1 Like

Iā€™m kinda happy that the deadline day is so dull, media tries to hype it up too much, itā€™s been half a day and the biggest question is will vincent janssen be loaned out :joy:

Yeah, whenever Iā€™ve seen him speak heā€™s come across as quite a likeable dude and good humoured.

You wouldā€™ve thought they were talking about Owen, Scholes or Shearer lol.

Peter Crouch has said what is possibly the funniest thing a footballer has ever said, when asked ā€œwhat would you be if you werenā€™t a footballerā€ and he said ā€œa virginā€ :rofl:

4 Likes

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources: Idrissa Gueye definitely wonā€™t be leaving Everton in this window, and James McCarthy will also be staying.

It was more on tv shows tbh. Dont ever get to the end of his interviews usually as I find him that dull. But yeah like everyone on tv thats the option of choice.

Is Ā£60m+ how much itā€™ll take to secure him?

Lol get fucked China. Only people after a quick :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: want to join your shit league

1 Like

Should have let him go

2 Likes

Exactly.

Heā€™s barely going to kick ball here with the first team regardless , short sighted from Emery if this is true.

3 Likes

And I donā€™t even know who Steven Merchant is.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Struggling to understand that one tbh

The reason Ricky Gervais is funny

1 Like

I donā€™t think its that difficult to understand, failure to sign an out and out winger means weā€™re still very dependent on Aubameyang and Lacazette starting (sadly), meaning if one of them gets injured we can be in real trouble.

However that said, this is a greater case for keeping ESR here who actually looked decent out wide in the Europa, he looked like one who had the quality to contribute right now. Nketiah is clearly not getting game time and is in a sticky situation where heā€™s covering as back up.

1 Like

ESR has a future here though. Iā€™d rather fuck Eddie over short term here if we do have to fuck someone. (we probably donā€™t)