January Transfer window thread

Borussia Arsenal :hipster: @Persona

1 Like

Iā€™d have been ecstatic 2 years ago. :giroud: Feel like he hasnā€™t been as good since Tuchel left.

Would love Weigl here, big time talent.

City could do with him also, isnā€™t playing at Dortmund regularly anymore under Favre and generally itā€™s about time he moved on.

Has had quite an injury hit past few seasons though.

1 Like

yeah it has been a good few months, it has had me a little concerned.

Need to sign Cyprien ASAP. He is back in form and fit.

1 Like

I need some madnessā€¦bring on the window!

1 Like

Lets all have a disco, Auba Laca Isco na na na na na na na na

7 Likes

Isco Arsenal disco :ozil:

Yes please

https://twitter.com/Sport_Witness/status/1068134792955338752?s=19

I expect his salary will be extortionate. May as well for old times sake right? :wenger:

2 Likes

I signed him on my FIFA career for a short term Ramsey replacement haha. Does the job with the odd start here and usually coming of the bench for the last 20/30 minutes of games.

Laca-Auba-Ozil-Isco

Best in the EPL I would say.

1 Like

1 Like

Making Pep envious :giroud3:

1 Like

Donā€™t like Isco.

Think he has attitude problems. Actual ones, not the weird ones that occur when you question Saint Pep or Barca DNA or something.

Today weā€™ve been linked to signing Club Bruggeā€™s 22 year old Brazilian forward Wesley Moraes. A quick look over him indicates he started his professional career in Slovakia before moving to the Belgian First Division A. He has 2 goals in 5 Champions League appearances this season.

Anybody watch him in the CL this season against Monaco, Dortmund or Atletico?

Isco? Here? No way. Although, Ozil happened, so, you never know. :open_mouth:

According to BILD, weā€™re on the ā€˜huntā€™ for Florian Grillitsch. Austrian midfielder who plays for Hoffenheim.

@PPB do you know anything about him?

Also hearing we are after Almiron from the MLS Atlanta squad that just won the league.

Thought he was going to Newcastle.