January Transfer window thread

Borussia Arsenal :hipster: @Persona

I’d have been ecstatic 2 years ago. :giroud: Feel like he hasn’t been as good since Tuchel left.

Would love Weigl here, big time talent.

City could do with him also, isn’t playing at Dortmund regularly anymore under Favre and generally it’s about time he moved on.

Has had quite an injury hit past few seasons though.

yeah it has been a good few months, it has had me a little concerned.

Need to sign Cyprien ASAP. He is back in form and fit.

I need some madness…bring on the window!

Lets all have a disco, Auba Laca Isco na na na na na na na na

Isco Arsenal disco :ozil:

Yes please

I expect his salary will be extortionate. May as well for old times sake right? :wenger:

I signed him on my FIFA career for a short term Ramsey replacement haha. Does the job with the odd start here and usually coming of the bench for the last 20/30 minutes of games.

Laca-Auba-Ozil-Isco

Best in the EPL I would say.

Making Pep envious :giroud3:

Don’t like Isco.

Think he has attitude problems. Actual ones, not the weird ones that occur when you question Saint Pep or Barca DNA or something.

Today we’ve been linked to signing Club Brugge’s 22 year old Brazilian forward Wesley Moraes. A quick look over him indicates he started his professional career in Slovakia before moving to the Belgian First Division A. He has 2 goals in 5 Champions League appearances this season.

Anybody watch him in the CL this season against Monaco, Dortmund or Atletico?

Isco? Here? No way. Although, Ozil happened, so, you never know. :open_mouth:

According to BILD, we’re on the ‘hunt’ for Florian Grillitsch. Austrian midfielder who plays for Hoffenheim.

@PPB do you know anything about him?

Also hearing we are after Almiron from the MLS Atlanta squad that just won the league.

Thought he was going to Newcastle.