Jakub Kiwior (15)

Haha I do always wonder how other people distinguish between the Gabi’s.

Gabi = Martinelli but sometimes also Gabriel (CB)
Gabby = Jesus (or Agbonlahor)
Gabriel = Gabriel (CB)
Gabigol could be any of the 3

I used Gabby because that’s how they spelled it at Arsenal and City. :man_shrugging:

Tbh, I personally go:

• Martinelli
  • Jesus
  • Gabriel

Blasphemy. There’s only one Gabigoal.

1 Like

Do they actually? For some reason he’s always been ‘Gabby Jesus’ and even when he was at Palmeiras I called him ‘Gabby J’. No idea why but must’ve seen him called Gabby somewhere and it stuck.

Not sure I’ve called him Jesus once in person :grin:

Yeah.

Whenever I’ve seen people write about him it’s been Gabby. They use Gabi for Martinelli, and Gabriel(CB) simply stays Gabriel. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

so badly wanna see what this guy can do

sit on the bench

What do you mean??

he’s not getting in ahead of Saliba or Gabriel

He is most likely our europa league defender

1 Like

Sounds good to me. Perfect way to integrate him.

I reckon they’ve been prepping him for that game.

2 Likes

I reckon our back line for Europa will be:

Turner
Tierney…Kiwior…Holding…Tomiyasu

I wouldn’t bet on heavy rotation against Sporting. We didn’t even rotate that heavily in the group stages.

10 Likes

I’d take that bet. I think Rotation is going to be key over the next month. As we are playing away in the EL first, we can afford to field a slightly weaker team in the first leg, to make sure we have our first choice team available so we can navigate the tricky away match at Fulham the Sunday after. We then just have two home games against Palace and Leeds.

1 Like

No that bit us on the arse at City. We went and lost at Everton and drew with Brentford.

Don’t actually think that makes any sense tbh…

Hopefully this guy plays against sporting but I wouldn’t bet on more than 2-3 changes.

Kiwior Tierney and maybe Vieira.

1 Like

We lost our form after the cup defeat for a few weeks.
A game we surrendered with our rotation.

Ok. You’re referring to the FA Cup match…got you!

Disagree that had any bearing on the Everton match. New Manager was the main factor there and VAR for Brentford.

We should play Kiwior in both games against Sporting but the rotation should be less for th away leg.
Let’s build the buffer for the second leg so at home we can rotate heavily