3 Likes

Go to AEK bro, mini vacation to Athens. :sunglasses::sunny::coffee:

1 Like

Why is he going in the first place?

Man wants his free winter holiday :rofl::rofl:

He might be paying his own way to be fairā€¦

1 Like

Natural born leader, arsenal yufe love him and his mentorship

Willing to leave the camp.:joy:and cancel a Talksport spot. So dedicated. :rofl:

Eriksen has been training with Ajax for the last few months, what a fucking piece of shit eh

2 Likes

Monza? Thatā€™s a bit random

Berlusconi owns them. Heā€™s had a few ā€œbigā€ names on the books since he bought the club

1 Like

Did I miss the part when Jack had a life threatening episode on a football pitch.

Yeah I knew that thinking about it now Balotelli played for them, and I kind of remember Costacurta and Casiraghi played for them many years ago

2 Likes

Oh wow Costacurta thatā€™s a blast from the past.

1 Like

A part of the greatest defence ever

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure why Jack Wilshere is getting grief from people here when heā€™s just training, give the guy a fucking break, weā€™ve not offered him anything other than a bit of help to get back upto fitness.
We used to laud the club for gestures like this but now we criticise.

5 Likes

Donā€™t get it myself. Perhaps because of his links to Wenger? Either way seems strange thing to get wound up by.

1 Like

Not as fucking weird as people wanting him signed on for the rest of the season.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean, Arsenalā€™s back 5 in the 90s was entirely English.

Itā€™s people who think on some level the club will bring him in if we canā€™t sign anyone else, I think. I see no other ā€œlogicā€ for it, despite the fact that the club seem clear itā€™s not an option and whether he was training with us or not would have no bearing on whether we bring in a midfielder.

As it is, our midfield options will be Partey, Xhaka, Sambi and Elneny. For 17 games I canā€™t see the club breaking the bank for players that might be easier to get in the summer and I canā€™t see Jack really being needed or an option. The striker position is surely the big headache.

1 Like

Training with the #12 in Dubai. :thinking:

Whatā€™s the hashtag the official site will use when he signs?

ā€œ#jacksbackā€

ā€œ#jacktheladā€

Or something worse?