Jack Wilshere

Dennis Wise involved with them according to SSN and that’s how it’s come about for wilshere to be training over there

He was perfect for that generation. Unfortunately we had such a terrible injury record across the entire team—v.Persie, Diaby, Vermaelan and Jack were all made of glass.

That is so random. I’m sure a Championship or League 1 side would take him on.

He made a fair amount of appearances as a Bournemouth squad player and that’s a playoffs level club. I don’t think he did anything amazing but he could definitely be playing for someone in the championship.

Rosicky as well

1 Like

Hleb too!

Was hleb injury prone? I don’t remember him missing too many games :grin:

Right man, Hleb was not missing lots of matches. Eduardo da Silva did…
That season was so close though…

1 Like

Jack to Charlton

1 Like

Hleb, worked hard and brilliant dribbler, but was like watching someone who had never kicked a ball before when he got to the final third. Rosicky all though I liked him , I thought he Would do better , he was fantastic at Dortmund but , he was injured a lot, should have treble the goals he got. A good player but some regard as a legend lol.

1 Like

No rush Jack. Take your time mate.

You just know Arteta will like what he sees, and offer him a silly contract.

Pay to play contract is fine. Don’t need stupid wages on a crocked player

Would be so Arsenal to resign Jack.

Pay to play isn’t fine. He’s getting use of the gym and a free physio.
Forget anything else. Personally don’t think he should be around the place.

2 Likes

You think so? I can’t myself.
Arteta is a bit cut throat, just because he went on vacation with Jack once and gave a good PR answer in his presser it doesn’t say much to me.

Let’s not forget, Jack himself said a while back that he sent a couple of messages about training with Arsenal they gave him a bunch of excuses.

Jack wasn’t able to convince Bournemouth to extend his deal, he ain’t breaking into the Arsenal team now.

4 Likes

The club should offer him the chance to train and keep fit. He obvs isn’t being signed but the club should probe his interest in coaching

3 Likes

Yeah, best Jack can do is try to use this to start transitioning into a coaching role, if he is interested that is.

He seems to be looked up upon in the academies so a role there would fit him perfectly.

Should start doing his coaching badges or something. Been finished as player at any level for a while.