Ivan Gazidis

@AbouCuellar being a WKB again. Typical hipster trolling behaviour.

Lulululul most fun reading I’ve had on OA for far too long :joy::joy: @AbouCuellar I actually agree with you tbf.

I think alot of the issue here is that Gazidis is from the school of American business where things are a lot more cut throat and there’s no room for sentiment. We are now Going to be run like a Liverpool or United, now he’s seen the last of the old school boys out the door. He talks a good talk but now he’s finally got control of the club on his head it should fall when everything fails.

I personally don’t like him, never have since he moved here and always had a feeling it might get end up in a bit of a power struggle between him and AW.

This doesn’t seem really compatible with having let Wenger malinger in the job for so long, does it?

At Liverpool and United the manager has a very important say in signings.

6 Likes

lol

1 Like

Interesting…Don’t see him leaving at all tbh

Then again the Executive types don’t like spending to long in one place

1 Like

Wouldn’t be adverse to him fucking off. Can’t stand the guy with his politician style speeches all the time

Don’t think he will leave five minutes after getting to be able to run things the way he has wanted to for about a decade. He’ll probably get a few more quid next year though.

5 Likes

Bizare if it happens. Hopefully he just wants a big fat new contract here at Arsenal.

1 Like

Incredibly strange move to make given the turmoil and uncertainty at Milan but Elliot Management are an American firm (I believe) so it doesn’t surprise me that they’re interested in him.

Just when he has taken the role he has always wanted at Arsenal? Bollocks.

1 Like

Please god let the bald cunt go and let us have the luck to pick someone better in his place (unlikely, given our clueless yank ownership), someone who can come up with a better hire than Unai fucking Emery :joy:

Still wouldn’t fix the problem of the fat Catalan three fideuá and camamberts a day cunt, but would be minor progress.

1 Like

What on earth are you rambling on about?

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Apparently Dein is the man behind the invisible spray. I also heard he is the guy propelling video referees forward.

Fuck Gazidis off to Milan and bring this man back at the helm of the club.

4 Likes

Talking absolute shit as usual :joy:

1 Like

Brave words from someone with such an eighthead.